"The new Na'Vi" #1

~sorry for bad spelling i suck at it :(

                                   ~its not perfectly accurate to the movie remember its just a fanfic!

                                ~Aounungs perspective~

       I woke up to my sister violently shaking me i was still half asleep not fully understanding what she was saying. It took a few seconds but her booming voice woke me up quit fast. "What tsireya" I said still sounding drowsy. "come, come quick there are na'vi from the Omaticaya clan!" Once we made it to the shore there were six deep blue colerd navi dismounting from there ikran. Many people from my tribe including me Tsireya my parents and one of my closest friends roxto. Me and roxto were circling then blue people inspecting them. My mother the tsahik of our clan was doing them same. I have to say these na'vi are very weird there tall and slim. They have much darker skin then ours and much yellower eyes too. Also there tails were so small and flimsy. "how are you supposed to swim the those  tails!"i exclaimed chuckling. As we were all looking at them one of them in specific caught my eye. He seemed to be around 8 foot 2 and was quit slim. He had long black braided hair and almost gold eyes. They explained how there clan had been at war with the demon ship and are taking refuge in our home. After a while my parents decided to let them stay. "my daughter Tsireya and my son Aounung will teach them our ways!" my father boomed. I let out a short lived sigh because my father swatted at me. I noticed the other boy was eyeing my sister and i knew i already hated him.

After they had settled in my father introduced me and Tsireya to them. There names were jake sully, neytiri, tuk she is the youngest, lo'ak them boy who was eyeing my sister, kiri, and Neteyam .The first lesson we started with was seeing if they could even swim. We all headed to the shore and roxto came along to. "lets just see where you all are at then we will go from there." my sister said. Me and roxto dived in first followed by tsireya. We were swimming around in the coral but the sully children were no where to be seen. I looked up and was shocked to see them all flailing around like fish out oof water. We swam to the surface to see what was wrong. "were not good swimmers like you slow down!'' the youngest exclaimed. "you are not good divers, maybe good at swinging through trees but-" my sentence was short lived because tsireya slapped my before I could finish. We continued with more lessons for the next few days.  until It was finally the day to teach them to ride an ilu.

                                                                   ~neteyams perspective~

We have been doing our lessons for the past few days and today was the day we got to ride out ilu. We were paired up tuk and lo'ak were with tsiryea and kiri swam off on here own witch left me with Aoun'ung. Me and Aoun'ung and I weren't to close but we weren't rivals. Aoun'ung is around 8 foot 5 and has a much wider body frame then me. He has lighter skin, and ocean blue eyes. HE was quit muscular and the chiefs son. He can be a skawng allot but he's still nice to me at least. He was showing me how to properly sit on the ilu and the right way to hold on to it He finally let me mount the ilu and make the bond. I already knew that part but the creature was unfamiliar to me. Im used to flying not swimming. The ilus back was all slippery from the water so it was hard to stay on. I was a little stressed and i kept slipping but Aounung was holding my waist and arm so i didn't fall off. It was weird when he held my arm i got this tingly feeling in my stomach that wouldn't go away. We heard screaming and when we turned our head we saw Lo'ak barley holding on the his ilu. He looked so stuped i let out a slight chuckle .after he finally came back to tseryia and me and the others Aounung was making fun of him. I was determent to do better than my little brother. "my turn!" i exclaimed "are you sure your ready forest buy?'' Said Aounung."I'm ready!" I repositioned my self and started to lower into the water. At first my Ilu was swimming slowly but then he sped up really fast. I was determined not to make a fool of my self so I was holding on for dear life! I shot back up to the surface barley hold on as i as i came to a stop next to Aounung. "you did okay for your first time I guess" Aounung stated "hey! at least id didn't fall off!" i said looking over to lo'ak. We just did lessons for the rest of the day had dinner then we returned to our pods to finally sleep.