"The new Na'vi" #4

~okay i have decided on a schedule i will try to post every day or every other day. I will most likely post in the afternoon or at night bc that's my only writing time!

                                                                    ~Aounungs prespective~

it has been a while and the sully children have been adapting well. Lo'ak and tsiryea have made there relashionship official around us at least they havent told there parents yet. We dont really do lessons anymore we just help when needed, they really have addapted fast. the last week has been so stresfull on me and my sister, we have had to help at like three first breaths and two people died in the same week and we had to attend there funerals. And we have had all of our tasks on top of that. But our group still hangs out most nights before eclipse. We usally have bonfires and tuk insited she showed us what smores where and OH MY GOD they are good i have no idea what grham crackers, chocolate, and marshmellows are but i am obssesd. Tuk has also showed me and steria what crayons are there these little was sticks that when you rub them on paper color comes of them. She loves to draw photos for tsireya and kiri. Neteyam and me have also gotten closer we hang out all the time but im starting to feel bad for him all he has been talking about lately is the forest and the animalesand his ikran Atan meaning light. He denise it but i can tell he is home sick.

                                                                   ~neteyams prespective~

its the middle off the night and all i could about was Atan i hadent seen her for nearly a month. I felt horible and i needed to see her that moment. I didnt want to go alone but lo'ak and kiri were sleeping so i went to aounungs sleeping pod to see if he was up. I walked to his pod and peared it and saw a  long black curly haird Na'vi witch i thought was tsireya. I leaned in whispering her her name but when who i thought was tsireya turned around i was shocked to Aounung. I guess he just had it out of its usual bun at the time. "Tey? is that you" he whispered creaping over. "hi" "uh hey why are you over here its way past eclipse shouldent you be sleaping?"  he questioned me as he folled his arms. "well i couldent stop thinking about Atan and how i havent visited her in so long." "okay and what dose this have to to do with me?" he said leaning on the door from of his pod. "i want you to come with me and meet her!" "dose it have to be right now?" he groaned. "yes right now come on!" i said as i grabbed his wrist pulling him into the foresty part of the island. "Are we almost there?" he complained "you sound like tuk. And yes where here."

                                                         ~3rd person pov~

Neteyam haddent noticed he was still holding Aounungs wrist until aoung looked down at there hands. "oh sorry" Neteyam said taking his hand back. He walked over to the 5 huge ikran he walked up to the the green with yellow and brown strpes ikran witch Aounung guesed to be Atan. "isnt she just beatiful?" neteyam asked whislt making Tsaheylu with the winged beast. "yeah." is all aounung could mutter whil addmiring her beauty. "get on!" neteyam insisted while mounting Atan. "you want me to ride on her?" Aounung said looking terrified. "yes no get on!" neteyam practically begged. "okay okay im coming" Aounung dragged the sentence as he crept towards her. Aounung was terrified to get to close to her. "come on you big baby she wont bite you that hard" neteyam exclaimed. "WHAT!?" Aoununged said jumping back "Oh come on im just kidding!" Neteyam said hopping of his ikran and runing over to Aounung. "come meet her she's nice!" he said dragging Aounung over. "Atan this is aounung he is my friend, Aounung this is Atan." neteyam remarked grabbing aounungs hand to lift it to the ikran. When neteyam grabbed aounungs hand for the second time it sent tingles down aounungs spine making him look flustered. Neteyam placed aounungs hand on the side of the ikrans head. The ikran reacted my nuddging her head into his hand making him giggle slightly. "i think she likes you!" netyam explaned grabing Aoungungs hand onece more and pulling him towards her back. "get on" neteyam said turning to aounung not letting go of his hand. Aounung was to embarrassed to admit he didn't know how to mount an ikran, but neteyam clearly saw when Aounung was struggling to mount it. Netyam tapped his right thigh telling him to put that one up first. "put you right leg up first' Aounung did "now jump and hols you arms steady." As aounung did his best to mount the ikran neteyam helped push him up by holding his hand on the beast with one hand And his wait with the other. After aounung finally got on neteyam jumped on with grace and ease. Aounung couldn't help but admire the forest boy for eywa knows how long. He only noticed when neteyam said "now your the one staring at me" giggling. "sorry" was all he could muster out emedially turning away.

~ this is all i could do for this episode i know i only have four episode currently but they take me like an hour or more to make. i put allot of effort and allot of words into these so i hope you like!