"the new Na'vi" #5

~Hi so i made a few changes to how the episodes will be formated   so if its somthing the charecter is thinking it will be like this: *insert thought* thats abt it okay bye bye!                                                           

~Aounungs prespective~

i was terrified when neteyam finally jumped back on of the ikran he was infront of me. he made Tsaheylu with his ikran then grabbed both my hands and placed them aorund his waist. "hold on tight so you dont go flying of okay?" "alright" his actions sent butterflies down my stomach.*ugh why do i get that wierd feeling when im with him i hate it. kinda."without warning he took off. I never knew if had a fear of hights, i mean i never had a chance or reason to check but after we took off i knew i definiatly hated hights. The second we took off i let out a loud yelp and threw my head down into the curve of his neck. "you alright aou?" I could here him chuckling to himself. * i dont want to seem like a weak baby but im terrified to my core right now. And what did he call me aou?* that feeling in my stomach still hadnt gone away "im fin" was all i could muster. "look!"he exclaimed while tapping my leg and pointing down at my island. I finally lifted my head to see and omy god! I hadnt never seen the whole island from so high. It was beautiful and i could see all the creatures in the water lighting up with bioluminescent dots similar to the ones that covered neteyams body. "wow its, its gorgeous" i laughed staring down in awe. * i wanted to say that about you neteyam* the dots covering his body were literally glowing! They sparkeld in the moonlight as did his eyes. His eyes were so easy to get lost in they were like pools of honey. "You good?" he asked. I caught myself staring again. *wait why am thinking like this!? i shouldent feel like this! ecspecialy about neteyam!* "i'm fine" i replied losning my grip on his waist. We flew around for a while longer addmiring how pretty the ocean was. After a while i felt alot more confident on the creature i wasnt absulutly terrified anymore. "its getting real late lets fly back alright?" "yeah it is late".

~Time skip~

                                                                           ~Aounugs pov~

After me and neteyam landed back on the island and went our seprate ways i crept back into my bed and layed there thinking about the events of that night. *Why am  i feeling this way about neteyam?! Im not into guys, right?* It was so hard to sleep that night i was just tosing and turning HE was the only thing i could think about they way his skin phisicaly glowwed in the moon light, how gourgues his eyes were, how his hair flowed in the wind wind, his smile. He was all i could think about.

"Aounung! Aounung! wake up you dumb dumb were going to be late!" i heard as tsiryea shok me awake. "for what" im grumbled turning away from her. "the sullys are finally alowed to go hunting with us!" she exclaimed jumping up and down. "ugh just five mour minutes" "five more and then your coming" she said leaving our pod. Me and tsireya share a pod just us as do lo'ak and neteyam and kiri and tuk. I rollend over trying to let my eyes adjust to the light. "Five minuts c'mon get up!" Tsireya yelled pulling my blanket of me. "hey!" "just get up!" she said running out. I could here the sully kids and roxto talking and gigglings outside so i finally got up.

~so sorry this one is so short its literally 1:30 AM so im going to bed 👄GN