51-60

Novel Maniac Free Online Novel Recommendation

Contributing to solicitation common problem not logged in

fantasy fantasy romance martial arts military history sci-fi future Supernatural Girlfriend original doujin Tanmei lily Japanese fantasy adventure Erotic erotica pornographic porn classic literature reasoning female orientation short story featured ranking popularity list Favorites complete list

Home > Romance > After the divorce, the CEO was in a hurry "Catalogue"

Traditional and Simplified Conversion [traditional] [simple] Choose a background color      choose font size [extra large] [big] [middle] [Small] [report error]

"After the divorce, the CEO is in a hurry" Chapter 51 We will not divorce

  Chapter 51 We Don't Divorce

  Sheng Yin saw that Mo Xiao was looking at them displeasedly.

  She said lightly, "Hurry up and pack it, that's all."

  "Yes." Mo Xiao lost his temper in front of Sheng Yin.

  Bai Qing put down the bowl and chopsticks, "Grandma, what else do you need me to do?"

  "Then put the bowl and chopsticks on." Sheng Yin smiled.

  "Okay." Bai Qing went to the cupboard and took out the bowls and chopsticks.

  She is very familiar with this place.

  Mo Xiao was a little surprised to see her skillfully finding vinegar and other seasonings from various places.

  "You are all busy, Bai Qing always comes to accompany me on weekdays." Sheng Yin didn't go to look at Mo Xiao: "You probably don't know about this."

  Mo Xiao didn't speak.

  "Mo Xiao, we like Qingqing, not only because she is kind to the Mo family, but also because she is your wife and she has her charm." Sheng Yin said coldly: "Sometimes I also think that such a good girl will follow her." You, what a pity."

  How about Mo Xiao?

  Of course.

  In Sheng Yin's eyes, Mo Xiao is the best child.

  But he was really not good to Bai Qing.

  Mo Xiao looked at the little figure who was busy in the restaurant.

  Where he didn't know, Bai Qing helped him put everyone in his family in his heart.

  "Okay." Sheng Yin finished the last one: "Go and wash your hands." "

  Yes." Mo Xiao went to the bathroom to wash his hands.

  Bai Qing was also inside.

  "Do you want to wash your hands, I'll do it right away." Bai Qing was also washing his hands.