421-430

Novel Maniac Free Online Novel Recommendation

Contributing to solicitation common problem not logged in

fantasy fantasy romance martial arts military history sci-fi future Supernatural Girlfriend original doujin Tanmei lily Japanese fantasy adventure Erotic erotica pornographic porn classic literature reasoning female orientation short story featured ranking popularity list Favorites complete list

Home > Romance > After the divorce, the CEO was in a hurry "Catalogue"

Traditional and Simplified Conversion [traditional] [simple] Choose a background color      choose font size [extra large] [big] [middle] [Small] [report error]

"After the Divorce, the CEO Is in a Hurry" Chapter 421 Going to the Bar

  Chapter 421 Going to the Bar

  A day later.

  Bai Qing took the phone to look for Mo Xiao.

  "Look at this." She put the phone in front of Mo Xiao.

  Mo Xiao glanced at it, and said coldly: "It seems that Zhao Yue'e has already given the blame to Yun Ziwei." "

  That's why you won't speak up when you bully the dead." Bai Qing was angry: "I really didn't expect them to be so cruel. He helped them a lot, but he killed them with one shot."

  If that shot had been fired at Mo Xiao, she would have killed them!
  But the Feng family didn't have the guts to declare war with the Mo family.

  With a flick of a finger, Mo Xiao's shares in Feng's Group fell so badly, they would definitely not dare to do it.

  Bai Qing looked down at Mo Xiao's bandaged right hand: "Have you taken the medicine?"

  "Yeah." Mo Xiao nodded.

  These days, Bai Qing and him are living in Longyin Manor.

  She can only stay at home because she can't show up for the time being.

  And Mo Xiao couldn't go anywhere because of his wrist injury.

  They spend a lot of time together on weekdays, and the feeling of incongruity between the two of them seems to be much less.

  Bai Qing also came to tell him everything.

  He didn't hate being disturbed by Bai Qing, but wished she could pester him every day.

  Bai Qing noticed Mo Xiao's deep and intoxicating eyes, and she cleared her throat: "Mo Xiao, I'm suffocating." "

  You want to go out and play?" Mo Xiao squinted at her: "I thought you liked being quiet."

  " I'm only twenty-seven, okay, I'm at the age where I love to play, I'm not like you, I'm over thirty, uncle!" Bai Qing snorted softly.

  Mo Xiao: "..."

  Thirty-three old?

  "Okay, where do you want to go?" Mo Xiao asked meaningfully.

  "The bar." Bai Qing said meaningfully: "Because I chatted with Zhao Teng just now, I realized that you didn't want to go home before, so you went to the bar, so I also want to go and have a look." Mo Xiao: "..."

  Zhao

  Teng Teng this big mouth!
  "I only went there in the first few months of our marriage, but it's not because I don't want to see you." Mo Xiao explained cautiously.