131-140

Novel Maniac Free Online Novel Recommendation

Contributing to solicitation common problem not logged in

fantasy fantasy romance martial arts military history sci-fi future Supernatural Girlfriend original doujin Tanmei lily Japanese fantasy adventure Erotic erotica pornographic porn classic literature reasoning female orientation short story featured ranking popularity list Favorites complete list

Home > Romance > After the divorce, the CEO was in a hurry "Catalogue"

Traditional and Simplified Conversion [traditional] [simple] Choose a background color      choose font size [extra large] [big] [middle] [Small] [report error]

"After the divorce, the CEO is in a hurry" Chapter 131 Sleeping pills

  Chapter 131 Sleeping Pills

  Bai Qing woke up and found that it was already morning.

  She squeezed between her eyebrows.

  There was a bottle of sleeping pills on the bedside table.

  At this time, there was a knock on the door, accompanied by Bai Chen's voice: "Qingqing, are you awake, can I go in?" "Come in

  ." Bai Qing yawned and sat up from the bed.

  Bai Chen pushed the door open and came in: "I'm going to audition today."

  "I see." Bai Qing hugged the pillow, sitting on the bed in a daze.

  Bai Chen glanced sideways at the sleeping pills on the bedside table, and said nervously, "Head hurts again?" "

  Yeah." Bai Qing nodded lazily, "I couldn't sleep, so I took two pills."

  Bai Chen clenched his fist, " You've already taken two pills?"

  "The doctor said, it won't be a problem if you increase the dose." Bai Qing lazily said, "Don't worry." "

  Is it because of Mo Xiao?" Bai Chen said earnestly: "So I just said, keep him away from you!"

  Bai Qing smiled softly: "Brother, it's useless to escape, the doctor said, I have a heart disease and I must overcome it."

  Bai Chen sighed: " But he brought it to you."

  "It's because I'm not mentally strong enough, and it has nothing to do with him." Bai Qing said lightly, "Brother, you should be more normal-hearted. The relationship between me and Mo Xiao is even, you Just treat him as an ordinary person."

  "Okay." Bai Chen nodded: "Brother, I promise you." "

  I'm getting up, you go downstairs and wait for me." Underneath, a pair of eyes are very soft, with a light mist.

  "En." Bai Chen got up and left.

  Bai Qing stretched his waist.

  She went to the window and drew the curtains to let the sunlight in.

  But she just opened it a little and closed it again.

  wrong!

  Mo Xiao lived across the street, she had to guard against this pervert!
  Ding dong.

  Her cell phone rang.

  She picked it up and saw that it was from Mo Xiao.

  Mo Xiao: When are you free, come over and cook me a meal?