191-200

Novel Maniac Free Online Novel Recommendation

Contributing to solicitation common problem not logged in

fantasy fantasy romance martial arts military history sci-fi future Supernatural Girlfriend original doujin Tanmei lily Japanese fantasy adventure Erotic erotica pornographic porn classic literature reasoning female orientation short story featured ranking popularity list Favorites complete list

Home > Romance > After the divorce, the CEO was in a hurry "Catalogue"

Traditional and Simplified Conversion [traditional] [simple] Choose a background color      choose font size [extra large] [big] [middle] [Small] [report error]

"After the divorce, the CEO is in a hurry" Chapter 191 Killing Bai Qing

  Chapter 191 Killing Bai Qing

  "Okay, bro, don't worry, let's talk about Leng Wei first." Bai Qing knew each other, "I heard she recognized you today?"

  Bai Chen nodded .

  "That's good." Bai Qing rubbed his chin: "It means that she is still awake." "

  But she screamed soon." Bai Chen worried.

  "You and I can go to Leng's house again tomorrow." Bai Qing suggested, "Let's go and have a look together." "

  Okay." Bai Chen nodded.

  He also wanted to cure Leng Wei very much.

  Such a good woman really shouldn't waste her time like this.

  "Brother, then you can go home and sleep." Bai Qing patted him on the shoulder.

  "Yeah." Bai Chen said with a serious expression, "I'm leaving, you take care of yourself and call me if you need anything." Bai Chen told him worriedly.

  Bai Qing felt a little funny: "This is a hospital, if anything happens, you are too careful." "

  There is no way, there are too many things in the Yun family recently." Bai Chen was still worried about Bai Qing.

  "Don't worry, nothing will happen." Bai Qing said deeply.

  "En." Moved by her persuasion, Bai Chen stood up and prepared to leave.

  "I'm leaving first, I'll come back tomorrow." Bai Chen said lightly.

  "Brother, I want to be discharged from the hospital tomorrow, and I want to go back to the set." Bai Qing said meaningfully: "I want to meet that person named Lei Jia.

  " Solve it, so as not to have long nights and dreams."

  "Okay." Bai Qing nodded.

  Bai Chen turned and left.

  Bai Qing also got ready and went to bed.

  —

  the next day.

  Bai Qing was ready to be discharged from the hospital.

  She plans to go straight to the set.

  Tong Yi came to help her pack her things and followed her to the set.

  Bai Qing changed his clothes and came out of the bathroom, just in time to see Lin Mo.

  "Brother Lin Mo?!" Bai Qing was surprised.

  Why is he here?

  "Well." Lin Mo said calmly, "I was not in the capital a few days ago. I came back and heard that something happened to you, so I rushed over to see you. Are you better?" Bai Qing stretched her waist: "Don't