Chapter 6: The Next Morning- (y/n) x Luhan

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP. "Great. It's already 7:30. And today's a school day. Am I going to make it?" you said to yourself, panicking. For a second, you completely forgot about Luhan. Then turning around, you shook Luhan awake. Fumbling for words, all you could say was, "Wake up! Wake up!" Pulling on your school clothes, you rushed to the kitchen to make breakfast. Since there wasn't much time, you just took a piece of bread and slathered some peanut butter and jelly on it. When you rushed into your room again, Luhan was already dressed. Taking his hand, you drag him out.

"(y/n), we don't have to be in such a hurry. It's late start today, remember?" Luhan smiled at you, for the very first time. He was finally beginning to show his true colors toward you.

Giving him a hug, you exclaimed, "Hey, let's go get a snack from the shop that just opened!" dragging Luhan along. Rushing in, you bought a rice cake and a bag of chips. Coming out, Luhan said, "Is it really okay, princess?"

"Stop calling me that, it's awkward. And yeah, I'd do anything for you," you stated, smiling slightly.

"But..."

"Hey, it's ok. Let's head to school now."

-20 minutes later, at school-

"Hey, we're early," you commented, "but look at how many of our classmates also came early." Among them was Kris. Looking your way, he headed toward you. Wait. Not you. Luhan.

"What did I say about touching (y/n)?" Kris growled, pinning Luhan to a wall. You could hear D.O. whistling in the background.

"I said I'm sorry, okay!" Luhan had just awoken his true nature. "Now get off me!" He growled, punching Kris in the face.

"Excuse me?" Kris turned back around and swiped at Luhan. Luhan dodged swiftly, leaving Kris frustrated. His wolf power was finally awakening. Now the whole class was staring at you three- Kris, Luhan, and You. A circle was forming around you guys.

"Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!" The whole class was chanting. Instead of chanting, Tao and Xiumin ran over and broke Luhan and Kris up. Thank goodness. You were also saved by the bell.

The last thing you heard after the fight was a hiss from Kris. "Remember the legend, you can't make your past life repeat again."