Chapter 1: Breaktime x EXO x (y/n)

"Oh my god! It's finally breaktime!" Chen shouted, running toward you, giving you a highfive followed by a fistbump.
"How was the quiz?" you asked your fellow friends.
"Easy, as usual," Suho calmly replied.
"What are you saying? I was stuck on number one!" Baekhyun confessed sheepishly. As the conversation went on, your gaze slowly adjusted to Luhan. He was sitting at a bench by himself, listening to music.
"I'll be right back guys!" you said to your friends.
"Awe come on (y/n)!" Kai joked.
"Just let her," Lay said softly. You slowly walked toward Luhan, making sure not to disturb him. You went and sat beside him. Unexpectedly, he turned his head toward you and took off one of his earbuds. "Hi," Luhan muttered under his breath. "(y/n), The teacher seems to like you."
Shocked, you didn't know what to say. "You're Luhan, right? If you need anything, I'm here, k?" All you got in reply was a faint, "Mhm."
"You should speak up more!" you said, giving Luhan a playful push. He glanced at you with his wandering eyes, full of anxiety.
"Umm... Do you mind if we meet here after school?" he gently asked.
"Yeah no problem!" you commented. There was a minute of silence, then Xiumin came running by.
"Hey (y/n)! Care to join for some soccer?" You knew Xiumin was a sports fanatic.
"I'll pass this time. Next time!" you exclaimed cheerfully to your group. Looking back at Luhan, you asked, "How was the quiz?"
"Fine," was your only reply.
"How do you think you did?"
"Fine."
"It's ok to tell me if it was difficult. You're a transfer student, aren't you?"
"Not really. I'm actually..." he trailed off.
"A wolf right?" you said, pointing at his telekinesis mark on his wrist.
"(y/n), how did you know?" You took off your left sleeve of your jacket, revealing your left shoulder. There was a crescent moon engulfed in flames. Gently, Luhan ran his fingers over your marking, both of your markings glittering a shining blue. The bell suddenly rang, and Luhan pulled up your sleeve for you. He nodded, and both of you headed toward class. Unconsciously, Luhan's fingers entangled with yours, holding your hand tenderly.