~Prologue~

It was the first day of your sophomore year in high-school, and you met up with your fellow friends from last year first thing in the morning. Your group was known as EXO, a pretty casual clique. You were the only girl in the group, but many other chicks tried to hit on the other guys. Despite your gender, you were the leader. This day, there was a new student that just arrived. All of the students sat in their seats at the sound of the bell, and the new student was brought to the front of the room.
        "Please introduce yourself," the teacher said. The transfer student was a pale, shy teen.
        "It's Luhan..." he whispered. Most of the class just laughed and started chattering.
        Chanyeol, one of the EXO members, shouted across the room, "Hey speak up! You mute?" followed by a laugh. You just sat there, with a burning sensation on the crescent mark on your shoulder. Was he also a wolf? You only felt this burning sensation when there was another wolf nearby. Then you noticed a slight glimmer on his hand. He was hiding it with his other hand.
        Silencing the class, the teacher ordered in a tough voice, "Quite! Let's welcome Luhan with respect!" Glaring at Chanyeol a second later. "Go sit next to (y/n). I'm sure she'll help you with the things you need." Luhan sauntered over silently and quietly slipped into his chair. "Today, the first thing we're going to do is a pop quiz! (y/n), could you please help me pass out the papers?" Before you got up, you caught Luhan staring a your (e/c) orbs. Shaking your head, you got up and walked up to the front of the class. When you were passing out the papers, you noticed Luhan's  black orbs following you across the room. "The time limit is 30 minutes. Start!" As expected, you were the first one to hand in your quiz. This was easy. Thinking to yourself. After about 20 minutes, most of the papers were turned in. Luhan was one of the 3 people who didn't turn it in yet. Your friend Sehun motioned to you, passing you a note. It said; 'I think he likes you ;)' You frowned, wrote 'Shut up, will you?' and passed back the note. Thankfully the teacher didn't catch you. What you didn't know was that Luhan was staring at you the whole time. Luhan turned in the paper right before the teacher said, "Time's up. Hand it in." Luckily, break time was next. You and your EXO members gathered at your normal place, the right corner of the quad.