Chapter 2: School x Kris x Luhan

Back in class, you went to visit EXO first, apologizing to them about being gone. All these years you spent with EXO, there was one who had 'feelings' for you. And who was that? Kris. And today, he did something bad. I mean BAD. He pulled you aside from the other members in an instant.
"What were you doing back there, huh?" he whispered, putting his hands around your neck.
"Nothing really. Just talking to the newbie, Luhan."
"Oh really? You sure you weren't doing something more?" Kris said, moving closer to you.
"No I'm positive!" Kris only moved closer. You could feel his hot breath against your face now.
"Kris! What are you doing? Sit down this instant!" The teacher ordered, just in time. Kris always had to be like this. He was a really romantic dude, but you never took it seriously. But now you knew. As you walked back to your seat, Luhan was giving you a sympathetic look. The class dragged on and on... Until the bell rang.
As the bell rung, you quickly rushed out the door, waving goodbye to your fellow EXO members. "Xiumin, good luck on your soccer match! Tao, Chanyeol! You guys should learn a new rap! Chen, Lay, D.O.! Keep on working on the new song! I'd love to hear it sometime! We should meet tomorrow and work on our vocal skills, Baekhyun! Keep working hard in cram school Suho! I'd love to see a new dance from you, Sehun and Kai! Bye guys! See ya!" You turned around, only to see Kris glaring at Luhan, who was standing in front of him.
"You know what happens if you touch (y/n)? Something bad is going to happen. I'll give you one warning. It's not going to be pretty," Kris threatened.
"I'm sorry... I wasn't intending anything..." Luhan was fumbling for words.
"Kris! Stop it! He's a friend! He's not going to do anything! Please!" you ran over, defending Luhan. Kris growled unconsciously, and at that moment you noticed the mark on his hand. Without thought, Kris pulled you close to his chest, snaking his arm around your waist. You had no choice but to break free and run away, leaving the two male wolves alone.