Chapter 2

Chapter 2 here we go...
----------------------------------------
Natalie's POV
Lunch. My best subject. I just got out of math with Calum by my side as we start heading to the cafeteria.

"Wanna sit together?" He asked confidently while we got our lunches from the lunch lady.

"Yeah sure. As long as the other guys are okay with it." I said hopping the Ashton and Michael would be okay with it too.

"Yeah I'm sure they will. But we're missing another lad. I don't believe you've met him though. He probably left anyway so it won't be a problem," he said walking over to the table Ashton and Michael were sitting at.

"Oh okay," I thought aloud whilst sitting down next to Michael.

"So tell us about yourself," proclaimed Michael a little to loudly.

"Alright I don't know where to start. Um... so my name is Natalie Barker. Like Travis from Blink-182. I'm not related to him so don't ask. Although I do love the band. Anyway I have lived in Southern California my whole life and don't plan on moving. Oh yeah and my family consists of three older brothers and a cat," I added.

I guess I have a pretty normal life other than the fact that my family flaunted their perfect son. My brother. He's an actor on Broadway. I'll never live up to my parents standards now.

"Alright my turn. My name is Michael Gordon Clifford and my nickname is the Cliffoconda if you know what I mean. My favorite color is black. I also love My Chemical Romance and I'm basically Peter Parker," Michael said as he stood up and took a bow.

Calum stood up clapping and cheering him on while I laughed.

"Looks like it's my time to shine boys...and girl. My name is Ashton Irwin and I am a broccoli enthusiast with a passion for music," Ashton said keeping it short but sweet.

"My turn bitches. My names Calum Thomas Hood and all the girls go crazy for me. Enough said." Calum declared with a proud smile.

Oh. My. God. These guys are great.

"So why did you guys move to America?" I asked.

They seemed to get tense and I saw Calum's sexy jawline as he gritted his teeth.

"Just needed a change. Something new ya know?" Michael said exhaling.

"Oh well that's cool. My parents would never let me move half way across the world," I said leaving the subject alone knowing it was a touchy subject from their body language.

"Anyway," I said awkwardly, " how have you guys liked your first day at Ridge Mount High?"

"So far it's good. I mean we met you didn't we?" Ashton said with a smirk.

I started blushing and smiled.

"Thanks. I like you guys too," I commented after Ashton.

"We better go to our lockers to get our books so we aren't late for class," I announced.

"Okay let's go"
-----------------------------------------
Natalie's POV

As school got let out, I texted Cristina and Phoebe telling that I was sorry I didn't meet up with them at lunch and that I was disappointed we didn't have any classes together this year. Phoebe told me to go to her house so I started walking.

As I scrolled through my phone I noticed that there were three new people on my contact list. Michael, Ashton and Calum.

Those sneaky sons of bitches.

As I looked up I noticed I was already at Phoebe's house. I went up the driveway to her door and knocked. Cristina opened the door and pulled me in.
---------------------------------------------
Chapter 2 DONE! Sorry the chapters are short right now. They will get longer but I really hope you liked it and...yeah. Anyway, I wonder what will happen next :D
Love and rage,
Leah