Chapter 5

Hey guys!! Finally updating which I hope you'll appreciate :) after this chapter I'll tell you guys something that happened a while ago that you'll probably be happy about?? idk but it's really exciting and it's made me really happy lately. anyway....

Chapter 5

Natalie's POV

----------------------------------------------

Who did this guy think he was? It confuses me why he did it. Did I seem like an easy target? I'm not sure. All I know is that I levitate toward him. He's like a magnet and I do not want to be stuck with him.

I sat down at my regular seat next to Calum in the back of the class getting Luke off my mind. I hoped that somebody switched seats today since one of the two available seats in the class was next to me or in the front of class. He looked around the classroom for an available seat and once he saw the one next to mine he smirked at me. As he sauntered over I knew I'd be stuck with him.

"So I was thinking that maybe you could come over to my place so we could do our homework together," Calum smiled.

Luke took the seat next to mine and interrupted Calum and I's conversation.

"Don't forget to ask if she wants to 'watch Netflix and chill' too" He chuckled putting quotes around Netflix and chill.

"Oh fuck off, Hemmings!" Calum scoffed. "We're just friends, bro. I've explained this to you before."

"I'll fuck off if I get to talk to Natalie real quick since I've seemed to interrupt your conversation and you guys are just friends," He laughed.

"Go crazy man. America is a free country," they laughed as I awkwardly chuckled.

I do not want to talk to Luke. Of course I knew I'd have to soon since he and the rest of the guys are friends, but I didn't want to talk to him this soon after everything that's happened today. I can only hope that a miracle will happen and I won't have to talk to him.

"Hey guys! Sorry I was gonna walk into the classroom with you all, but then I saw this girl walking down the hallway and I had to talk to her 'cause she was hot ya know? Anyway, I walk up to her and tell her hi and everything and next thing you know she says that she's had a crush on me since the first day of school. So I tell her that I thought she was pretty cute-"

"Cute? C'mon Clifford you thought she had a nice ass didn't you?" Luke questioned playing with his lip ring with his tongue.

"Her butt may have been the first thing I saw...,but that's not the point. I got her number and I think I like her. Crazy isn't it? What do you guys think?"

I felt his eyes on me. Looking...staring. I felt uncomfortable under his stare, I didn't like it so I met his eyes and he winked. I hated that, but I'm sure I'd hate talking to him even more.

"I think you're a miracle worker. What's her name?" my curiosity interrogated.

"I think it was Cristina? Yeah...Cristina Phillips," he smiled to himself.

"You're whipped! I can see it on your face!" Calum yelled.

The teacher came in and the tardy bell rang. Then it hit me that Michael was whipped over my friend Cristina. What a small world we live in huh? A small world where the guy I'm now friends with is friends with the mystery man who kissed me out of no where. It isn't just a small world we live in, it's a fucked up world too.

----------------------

As I walked out of math with Ashton, I wasn't expecting to see Cristina waiting for me outside the door.

"Dude, I have exciting news and you may have already heard, but I need your help..."

"If it's about Michael I already know and I'm honestly so confused," she made a face, "Why didn't you tell me you liked him? I could have gotten you and him talking like a week ago,"

I never thought she liked him. I mean throughout the week and the few times we've hung out lately, sadly, she'd brought him up briefly saying he 'had a nice face' , but I hadn't thought much of it.

"I know I know. I just wanted to try and see if I could snatch him up on my own. I've always had you or Phoebe set everything up for me with guys and I wanted to see if I could find anyone I truly liked on my own. Anyway, I'm gonna need you to put in a few good words about me when you're with him. I don't even know if you've talked about Phoebe and I around them, but please try to now. I really like him," she pouted.

I had brought them up to the guys, but I didn't say their names or talk about them much. It was cute that Cristina actually liked him though. I could totally see them together though.

-------------------------------------------

Luke's POV

That damn girl was Natalie? Fuck I messed up. Now she's probably going to tell Calum and I'll lose my best mate after everything I've gone through....

-------------------------------------------

Hope you liked this chapter sorry I havent updated :/ School has just started and its been a little hectic. Now, to the surprise...I MET 5SOS. I got to meet Calum and Luke July 19th the day before my ROWYSO show. They asked for no pictures which the very small group of girls i was in respected. There's more to the story, but basically they liked us a lot and Dave was super nice. There were a couple of other girls there trying to meet them and they did, but they recorded the conversation when luke asked them not to. anyway, he got pretty mad about those girls and the rest of them that were harassing them. I know a lot of people make a big deal about meeting them and they make more out of it than what really happened, but if you were around the area and you saw us with them you would think we were good friends with them. I'll leave it at that...they remembered me the day after at soundcheck too and the group of friends i was in had an inside conversation with them. also, we saw bryana and ashton. they were so cute together omfg. Bryana is really nice and she smells amazing!! Im crying writing this because ive been supporting the guys since early 2012 anyway, im ranting im sorry :( but i hope you all loved the chapter! I'll try and update more :)

Love and rage,

Leah