Chapter 4

Hiya! Just letting you all know this chapter takes place a week after.
:-)

NATALIE'S POV
*beep beep* *beep beep*

"Ugh" I whined as I got up to get ready for school.

Ever since I became friends with Calum, Ashton and Michael, school isn't as bad. They're really nice and make me laugh all the time.

What to wear? I gotta look FRE$H for good looking boiiisss.

I put on a cute white halter top with a moon and stars design and a pair of shorts plus a pair of white converse to match my top.

"Natalie! Hurry up Hun, you're gonna be late!"

"I'm doing my best mom," I replied in return.

It's not my fault I don't like getting out of bed. It's just so warm and snug.

As I ran down the stairs and out the door after I applied minimal makeup I saw Calum walking also. He looked so hot, not gonna lie. I wouldn't mind having a piece of that a.ss. He was really sweet to top it all off. (A/N: DONT! )

I decided to leave him alone because I saw a tall figure coming out of the largest house in the neighborhood. I always liked to talk to new neighbors so I slowly pretended to tie my shoe as I waited for the tall person to walk closer.

I stood up right when the figure was within 15 feet of me. As I went to talk to whoever it was, I saw that it was a guy with a lip ring who was also about my age. He looked dangerous. Haunting even.

"Hey I'm.."

I got cut off as he pushed me against the wall of another neighbors house and kissed me.

I tried fighting back, but there was no use. I kissed back the slightest bit and it was over. He had stopped and just stood there looking into my eyes.

I took this time to look at his face and features. He had dark blue eyes like the ocean and blonde hair. Adding to his beautiful face was that lip ring. He scared me, but in some way I was drawn to him.

"What just happened...?" I asked.

He looked into my eye once more and whispered," Everything," and he sprinted back to his house.

What the hell?!

I stood there astonished. Amazed in all senses and mostly scared. He looked dangerous on the outside, but his eyes showed something else.

As I thought I saw a Mercedes Benz G wagon speed by. He was inside it.

"What the hell...." he slammed on the breaks making me jump.

There he was. He stared at me for what seemed like hours, but was probably a couple seconds. And with that he sped off leaving me wondering and scared.

---------------------

"HE WHAT?!" Calum yelled.

"Keep it down would ya. I think your other friends in Australia heard you," he shook his head and looked at me.

"Are you going to report it? If I were you I would!" He whisper-shouted.

"Listen, just keep it between us and I'll figure it out okay?" I whispered.

We were in the hallway waiting for the bell to ring so we could start our classes for the day and there were tons of other people in the same hallway as us. As if on cue the bell rang. I could feel Calum looking at me as I put in my locker combination so I could get my books and go to class.

"We'll talk about this later okay? Let's just go to science with Michael..."

We walked in the hall and made a left seeing Michael in front of the door to get into science, but behind Michael was someone else. Someone all too familiar. Someone with a lip ring and blonde hair. It was him.

"Hey, Michael," Calum said cheerfully also looking behind him to see HIM.

"Look what the cat dragged in. You actually came to school, Hemmings," he laughed.

He knows him?!? What the...

"Thought I'd make an appearance so I can actually graduate and never come back to this shît hole," he smirks over to me.

"I feel you dude. Anyway, this is Natalie. The lads and I have been hanging out with her since you never come around," he smiled down at me.

But what the hell just happened? How can Calum know him?

"Hey Natalie," he smirked," The name's Luke...Calum's been going on and on about you, but I never thought you'd be this pretty," he winked at me.

Calum blushed and he kinda looked like a tomato. The fact that he thought I was pretty made me blush also. Along with that was the fact that I was terrified. Luke and I had just had somewhat of make out session. By force.

"Oh..."

Michael stood there laughing to himself.

"Mate, he's blushing so much!" Michael said to Luke.

I guess I can't really do anything about what happened today because in the end I face into the kiss. Adding on to this is that he's Calum's friend. Wait...Luke Hemmings?

*FlashBack*

"There's another guy too. He's so hot and sexy. He's in my calculus class, but got in trouble and left. Kinda weird, but still hot," Phoebe gushed.

"What's his name?" asked Cristina.

"Luke. Luke Hemmings."

*End of FlashBack*

I knew I had heard his name before.

The warning bell rang and I quickly walked into the classroom. Luke right behind me with a smirk on his face.

-------------
Do you guys want longer chapters? Idk please tell me in the comments. Btw sorry I haven't updated in so long :( I feel bad about it. Anyway...ILL UPDATE SOON xoxo - Leah