it's only the beginning

In this world of ours there are both humans and what some people call magic user's. And for the ones with what we call magic, they have special types of powers and there is only one of each. When that magic user dies there powers are past down to a baby, this may take time or be straight away. Oh, I'm so sorry I forgot to tell you my name. Some times I'm an idiot my name is Rubecca. And this story is about how much my life changed when I got this power.

It might help if I explain a little. When you are little you don't know if you have magic and you would only know when you got them. In the past you would have to do something that is related to your powers and then you would be a magic user. There was no way to propare you for your powers or to tell you even if you had powers. A few years before I was born my father and his close friend had made away to find out if you were, what your powers were and what you had to do to activate them. They had no name for it sadly but it's know all over the world. Ones they know they Send you to the only magic school in the world to propare you.

Well that's all you need to know about that I'll tell you about me. My father and mother "disappeared" when I was young and my dad's friend took me in and treated me like his own and now I he is my real dad. I learned so much about the magic users. As the principal you'd think my dad would be a magic user but no so he could only tell me the facts.

Sints I grow up on the school growns I had made many friends there but high school only lasts a few years and they all went away. After a few years of that I gave up on making friends because they will all leave sooner or later. But that until that day.

OMG I really hope I didn't mess that up. I've been trying so hard to make that story in my head I hope you enjoyed. And please enjoy he rest of the story. P.S I'll update as fast as I can but I'm not really good at this stuff.
♡ ♡ ♡ BYE BYE ♡ ♡ ♡