Forgiveness

On one's Pov
After what Rubecca did there was no blood or marks on Flame. But anyone could see his confusion.

Flame's Pov
I looked around and the others look releved but scared. "We I dead or was it a spell that made me have a weird dream?" That's all I could really think. "What happened?" That all I could get out of my throat.

They immediately hugged me, "what the hell is wrong with you guys?" And then I realized I couldn't see that girl. Moss then said well I was trapped in their arms, "She cut of your head, we thought you were a goner."

That all I needed to hear I got out of their grip and got ready for a fight when I saw what something that confused me. I got out of my fighting stance and looked at the girl that they said killed me. She was leaning against the wall, struggling to even stand. She was in tarable pain, at least it looked like it.

There was also a red bloody line around her neck. "That won't happen again if you follow those two last rules. But if you do then I won't take that pain away like I did this time." She said in pain, hardly standing.

"Don't just stand there you idiot help her. She was nice enough to take the pain of death away, in doing so she took the pain. She even Cryed when she killed you and healing you." What was that, why was someone in my head. I know it was not one of the others, their mouths did not even move. But with out any other thoughts I picked her up bridal style and told the others to get the emergency kit.

Rubecca's Pov
After healing me, Phoenix helped he off the couch, he said," You know Princess, Flame hates you for what you did. Why did you heal him, he might just end up taking revenge." I look down, "first off, why are you calling me princess if I almost killed you, secondly I'm only I know that's why I put a curfew and lastly I'm trying to be forgiven, because I well need to be forgiven many times."

He then hugged me,"I forgive you, you only did what you had to do. If our powers were not actived by you then we would have died from the real thing." Then his grasp got tighter. "Thank you so much Princess." After that I got out of his grasp, I smiled

"your welcome, at least someone appreciates what I had to do. Anyways I have to go. Bye." He then waved good bye as I left to find something that might help find what I have lost.

Ok that all foe now hope you like. Well you wait don't forget to check out my other books.