four strangers

Andrews Pov
Yesterday was amazing but I thought I would die then even thought that should only activate one of her magics but it activated 2 which activated another one. So she has Death, Life and Destiny changing magic. But today is go celebrate everyone that comes here to see what they are. And no doubt that the other four powers will come back to.

No one's Pov
One after one they were told and then the humans will leave, and magic user's go to an office to be sighed up for magic high or Rosey's Academy. But then there was four people that were called to the testing center. On went in with red hair. His name is a weird name Flame he said that his parents named him this because of his weird red hair. Then the blue haired one named Posididen. Then a brown but with green streaks hair named Moss. And then the last one with blond hair named Phoenix.

Flame's Pov
This room is weird nothing but but gray walls but then fire started to dull the room and I could not find the door the fire was hot and hurt. Then everything went black and it looked like I was in space. A man was in front of me but I could not see his face. "Help the girl. You must protect her. For both her self and then world around her." Then everything went black again.

Posididen's Pov
The room was gray and unsettling as I walked around a little. But the room soon disappeared and now I was in a deep ocean. But I was already drowning. But then I closed my eyes and I saw what looked like space. "Protect our princess with your life for her self and the people who seek her." Before I blacked out I saw what looked to be a boy.

Mosses Pov
As soon as I walked in to the room it turned in to a cave and the Door was no longer there. But them the cave started to cave in and when I became trapped under the rock I saw someone but I could not see who. "Keep her safe. She is very important so keep her safe." Before I blacked I got out these words, "who is she......."

Phoenix's Pov
As soon as I walked into the room I walked off the cliff. I was never so scared in my life. But the I saw stars. "Then one with amazing power is in trouble. Keep our princess safe from anything. GOT IT!" The man said which made me smile. "You got it boss." Then everything went black so I thought I was dead.

Andrew's Pov
I had to drag these boys out of the testing room. I know that my daughter was a really good at her magic after one day but why did she have to black them out. If she did not help we would put them in real danger to get their power activated.

Timeskip!!♡♡♡

Finally their awake. "OK you might be confused but let me explain. First we put you through this becomes your powers are dangerous and it's best you learn to control how to control them. Second my child is the one who put you through what you thought that. You will meet my child when in a week or so and you will be living with us until you graduate free of rent."

Before anything else happened the boys said, "WHAT'S!" I felted like laughing "Sorry that's all I can tell you for the first week you will be staying here." Then I left with a smile

Flame's Pov
He thought to him self,"when I fine this boy I'm going to put him through hell."

OMG I hope you liked it. I love these stupid names. I hope it was at least good but please don't forget to put your comments on what you think
♡ ♡ ♡ BYE BYE ♡ ♡ ♡