2.

Mario rinsed his face by splashing water from the sink onto himself, using a clean hand towel to wipe himself dry.

He dressed himself and stepped out of the bathroom and into his bedroom, but stopped as he felt a presence within the room.

He froze in place, trying to decide whether he should step forward or not, but a voice speaking to him stopped him from making a decision on his own.

Meggy: Hey, Red.

It was Meggy who was in the room with him, and as Mario's eyes adjusted to the darkness, he noticed that she still had her costume on, but all the face paint was gone and she stood by his bedside.

Mario: Meggy? What are you doing in here?

Meggy: I just wanted to check up on you one last time.

She takes a couple slow steps towards him, her high heels clicking against the ground.

Meggy: Make sure you're doing alright still? Maybe you need a special brew from me?

Mario: What are you getting at? And we both are way too tired to drink right now.

Meggy: Oh but this witch doesn't need your usual cauldron or shot glass to make something. She needs you, Mario.

Mario: I'm really confused right now.

Meggy reaches behind herself and Mario heard a light click as she undoes her dress, letting it fall to the floor at her feet.
His eyes widened a bit as he realized what Meggy was doing.

Mario: M-Meggy...Th-This is nice, but what about when you asked to wait?

Meggy: Who is this Meggy you speak of? She sounds like a lovely young lady, but it's just you and me tonight.

Mario: Meggy, now you're beginning to scare me. Are you doing alright?

Meggy's face fell a bit as she broke character, but she didn't let herself falter for long.

Meggy: Come. Join me. Will you let this witch make a special new potion?

Mario: Uhh...

Meggy didn't say a word, but she was beginning to lose patience. She just wanted to make Mario feel better, and clearly this wasn't going as planned.

Meggy: What if I asked...nicely?

Mario: ...Uh...O-Okay.

He starts stepping slowly backwards as she advances. He then hits the bed frame and she continues to advance until she pushes him over and he lands on his back on the bed.
Meggy climbs onto the bed and sits on top of him, looking down into his eyes.

Meggy: Allow me to cast my spell on you.

Mario: Y-Yeah...Y-You do that.

Meggy reaches behind her and starts pulling at Mario's pants. He pulls them off and Meggy leans down and kisses him as she moves back and forth on top of him.
He groans with pleasure as warmth and comfort filled him. He didn't dare move, he just let the "witch" do her work.

The "spell" she wanted to cast on him was working too. He craved more of her. He tried to sit up, but Meggy pressed her hands onto his chest and pushed him back down as she moved slowly on top of him.

Meggy: You are not to move. This is my work. Not yours. Your only job is to relax and feel the pleasure.

Mario: I-...am.

Meggy: Good. Now lay still. I'm almost done with you.

Mario leaned his head back as the pleasure continued for him. Feeling her on top of him was amazing and surreal. He never expected this to ever happen, but he guessed wrong. He reached up and ran his hand along her face and she just looked down at him as she kept moving herself up and down slowly.