1. Patch of Sunlight

Water was warm enough for swimming. It smoothed on skin and Lily was able to be there for hours. She and her friends lay on ground on their towels, wore sunglasses and suncream was oiled around towels because Marlene had to fight against Dorcas with tubes of suncream.

"Look at these beautiful backs,"someone said behind tree.

"And these butts," somebody laughed back.

"Quiet, they can hear us," third of them worried.

"Which one would have you chosen, if you had could have one?" this was the first guy.

"I can have all of them," said proudly the second boy. It was true because almost every girl in Hogwarts and near by has wanted him since she was born. "McKinnon requested me for being her partner and Macdonald did this too. Meadowes isn't my type, Evans neither."

"They are not your type because of they are not blind and don't love you more than life," sarcastic voice belonged to the third boy. He hated these speeches more and more with every year. Stupid and selfish speeches was only thing which he hated about him. Maybe because he could never have a girl like him. Just one glance and the girl was his, and he has never appreciated it.

"I know that you still love Meadowes, Pete," he whispered in answer. "Don't hate me because of she don't love you back."

"Shut up, Padfoot, Wormtail," squeezed boy, "she stares here. Go, go go!" he yelled and then he fell down, almost broke his glasses, and did a big loud noise. "I hate myself," whispered when he realized that girls have already known about them.

"What do we have there?" sweet voice belonged to not less sweet girl. Sweet until she wanted. "Famous pervert trio, Potter, Black and Pettigrew. How pathetic," smiled on them and looked behind her shoulder on Gryffindor girls. "They know about you but they don't care. They are too lazy to care about you and you are still watching them. Don't you know your prize?"

"And what do you do here, Emma?" James frowned.

"Are you too curious that you stalk us?" Sirius laughed.

"Or Talkalot and Rakepick gave you a lesson and you're still hiding here because you're too embarrassed of being like little girl in their eyes..."

"Shut up, Potter!" she yelled. "I'm not scared of them, you fool." She knew that he was right. Sometimes, she was scared of her roommates. Not like before, in her first year, when she had come to Slytherin and had smiled on them, she hadn't known that the first year would be her personal hell. And in second year, she hadn't had smile on her face anymore, she'd been changed into woman cold as ice, strong as stone and cruel as other Slytherins.

"Of course, you're not."

"You have to run, Black, if you don't want to be caught by McKinnon, you know?" then Emma breathe in and yelled loudly for help. "You should run, boys," she had whispered before she yelled again.

"Did you hear it?" this voice was nearby. "What is happening? Potter?!"

"Hi, Evans, how is it going?" James, lain down on a ground, smiled on his Evans.

"Black, I should have known this," she sighed.

"Hey, I am here too."

"Of course, Peter, but I am not mad at you, only on these two. Were you watching us almost naked?" she looked like red tomato before exploding. "Do you like my bikini, Potter? So, enjoy it because you'll never see it again."

"How cruel you can be," said ironically Sirius.

"Should I call Marlene on you?" asked him nicely. "Or you three are going away? I am waiting."