let's start the holiday

we now see Y/n who just finished his live stream in the afternoon and is sitting down because he's tired, his face looks devoid of motivation and just silently facing the computer monitor in front of him.

a few moments later the door of his apartment opened and revealed Suisei who seemed to want to meet Y/n.

Suisei: Y/n can I talk with......... you...... oh god

after noticing something Suisei rushed out again, running to Moona's apartment.

Suisei: 'open the door' MOONA ARE YOU HERE?

Hearing Suisei scream, in her apartment Moona then immediately went to the front door to see Suisei whose face was red and looked excited.

Moona: what's wrong with you?

Suisei: 'blush' come with me i just found a treasure

without saying anything else, Suisei grabbed Moona's hand and led her into Y/n's apartment

Moona: Why did you suddenly drag me to Y/n's apartment?

Suisei: look there

Suisei pointed in a direction, Moona then looked in the direction she was pointing, saw Y/n who was sitting silently in front of the monitor, and looked exhausted however, Suisei and Moona saw him very differently than usual and were a little surprised.

(do not say anyting about that art!!!!!)

Suisei: look at Y/n he's so different right?

Moona: 'blush' I...... I want to marry him

Suisei: WHAT?

heard Suisei screaming Y/n looked towards the front door and saw Moona and Suisei, who were talking about something

"oh you two why are you just standing there at the front door?"

Y/n said in a softer voice than usual, making Moona and Suisei even more excited

"come here, do you two need anything from me?"

Y/n then smiled slightly with a softer voice than usual, and a face that looked tired made Moona's and Suisei's hearts beat even faster.

Moona and Suisei then approached Y/n who was sitting in front of his monitor

Suisei: Y/n.... 'blush' are you okay? You.... look a little different than usual

Moona: yes.... 'blush' do you need..... food? or drinks? W-wedding rin- I mean a little break?

"what do you mean?, oh yes tomorrow we will leave for the holidays, have you prepared your needs?"

Suisei: Y-YES DADDY, i-I mean Y/n

"that's good then go back to your apartment and rest, I'll take a shower and go to sleep soon"