Start from zero

Two years. Two wonderful years of happiness. MC had met a fantastic man after that night. She finally had that date, she didn't cancel it. She refused to do it, not giving in to the feelings she felt for Jake.
Two years loving a man who gave her happiness. What brought her laughter, comfort and security.

Two years, loving.

Two years of kisses.

Two years of relationship.

All so that the very jerk hooks up with her roommate. Or even worse, her roommate and her boyfriend. A threesome. All because she never wanted to!
She began to throw all the shoes at them, seeing the three of them in her roommate's bed. When she arrived, she had heard him. Between laughs
    "Dear! Come on! Let's talk!" Said her boyfriend, or better yet, her ex-boyfriend.
    "Asshole, son of a bitch!" MC yelled, while she hit her roommate in the face because her ex used her as a shield.
    "MC- Oh!" Her roommate raised her hand to her face "Girl! I'm sorry! It was an accident!"
    "An accident that I'm going to cause if you don't all leave MY HOUSE!"
    "Look, we understand" the boyfriend of her roommate began, raising his hand to prevent her from hitting him with something else "we should have invited you, you feel bad about that."
     MC approached them with a smile. But instead of accepting that invitation, she reached for the night light, ripping it out of the plug.
    "Everybody get out or else I'll hit your head with this!" She yelled at them as he followed them around the room.
     The three of them started running to the exit, yelling that she was crazy.

When they left. She didn't think twice. She went to her roommate's room and began to throw all of her things out the window. She was officially kicked off her apartment.
    "MC! Don't do this!" the girl begged from the street, putting on the clothes she had thrown away.
    "Baby, love!" Her ex began to beg, getting down on his knees "Let's talk! I didn't want to do it for real! You know how important you are to me!"
    "Well, for me you don't exist anymore!" She entered inside and grabbed the mattress, trying to throw it out the window. Unfortunately, she couldn't "Shit... Have to throw it down the stairs..." She said, pushing it around the house."

     Little by little, she moved it until she reached the door of the apartment. Which in the end, she threw it down the stairwell.
    "Very well done, girl!" a neighbor yelled from above.
Little by little the neighbors came out to applaud her. It almost looked like a movie scene.
But... why not take advantage of the moment and greet the public? She curtsied, looking up and down. Well, she felt like taking revenge on her for what the two people she trusted the most had done.

When night fell, she was left alone. Completely silent. She no longer listened to the laughter of her partner or would listen to the day that her ex-boyfriend had spent.
She is alone again.

She blew out a breath, changing the channel. It wasn't like she'd expected since she'd moved again to be even further away from Jake.
She wasn't going to deny it, from time to time she wondered what would have happened if she had really accepted. Although looking at today's situation, it was clear how she would have ended up... which made the situation much better, she didn't want to be the one to get thrown out the window.

It was strange. She hadn't cried. She wasn't in pain. Maybe she was angry, but... Despite the two years with that man, she wasn't shedding any tears for him. Was she alright? It was normal? It was a long relationship, she should be crying because he had cheated on her.
Well, it wasn't as bad as it seemed. At least her ex never lied on her with his true identity.

It was as if whatever happened, everything went back to the past. To those moments when she met him. Oh how stupid she was. Too stupid to think about Jake again when he didn't deserve a thought. Yes, she had told him to make up his mind, but...did she really mean it at that moment? Did she really want to be with somebody like that? Immature? She thought Jake was a different guy, but... In the end she was disappointed. She didn't expect that the boy who said all those nice things to her would be someone so despicable. She no longer wished him anything bad. Just for him to forget about her and get on with his life. His family. He had a wonderful daughter and a woman much more beautiful than her. He had it all. Even an incredible apartment. She hoped that in these two years, his life would have returned to the normality of meeting her before.