chapter :5 it is game time

Nila are you ready for the game!!
( After Nila hears the voice she cannot help but  think what type of question it will be )

Voice : your first question is
What do you think about rules and regulations ?
Nila answered : rules and regulations keep our human kind in line . Rules and regulations help us to lead better and quality life.

Voice: The next question is
what do u think about love at first sight?
( Nila cannot help but think why do they even need to ask a question about love )
Nila answered : love is something which can't be expressed in words love at  first sight is  something that I have experienced and still now i am experiencing  it .
when  we meet a person unexpectedly and fall in love at the first sight it is called love at first sight ..

Voice : You can just say yes or not to the following questions

Next question - do you like someone at present??
Nila said yes ( nila was soo confused why in selection then have to ask about it)

Voice : next question is
will you propose to the person you love ??
Nila said yes (nila was sooo confused and doesn't know how to answer these types of questions)

Voice : will you accept if someone you know only one day proposal to you ???
Nila said  no ( Nila through if  Akshay propose she was says yes maybe ).....

Voice : Nila you can leave the room now but don't discuss the questions which was asked today to anyone ..
Nila said ok and left the room.
After she left and went to the hall everyone was still in the hall with a cold face after seeing everyone she searched for JJ so that she could set next to her
Suddenly a voice came from back calling
Nila .... Nila..... I am here.....come here ....
Nila went near JJ and sat next to her ..
after a while Sam came to announce the result of  selected members to the club everyone in that room was curious about the result
Sam said in a cold voice only we have selected only  two students this year for club ..that two students is
  .................JJ...............and ........................Nila ................. You both can stay others can leave the hall .
After he said everyone except JJ and Nila  left the hall ..
JJ asked nila are you happy ??...it is really a great opportunity ...??
Not many students can crack answers for the questions that are asked by  voice I think you're really intelligent..so that you got selected ..( after listening to what JJ said nila can't help but think it is really strange)
While JJ and Nila were speaking Sam called JJ and Nila to come  inside the right side room for introducing other members of the club..nila was excited to see the other members ..
When she entered she saw four boys sitting next to the laptop in the room Nila was slightly disappointed because she  cannot find Akshay in the room when (she was thinking of Akshay ..)
Akshay really entered the room and stood next to her 
when nila saw Akshay face she can't help but she was soo happy .. Sam introduced  four boys who were sitting next to the laptop and was
Ali , Ajay, Sanjay, Sharma but Sam didn't introduce Akshay.
Nila can't help but ask
what  about you what is your name (even though Nila knows his name is Akshay but still she  wanted him to say  his name to her )

Akshay couldn't help but smile at her innocent face
and said
("hi ..! Nila I am Akshay "
after Akshay replied everyone in that room was in shock because he never speaks with anyone unless it is really necessary...)