Vrains: Wayfinder

Note: Very inconsistent. It's all over the place. Warning for brief suicidal thoughts. I don't even have an actual avatar name for them, so it's just Wayfinder after Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep for now. Both Aisha and Eve are mainly referred by they/she pronouns. Slightly unfinished, I wasn't sure how to end it.

She was just on her way home. The sun was setting and then..

Intense vibrations as their muscles grew tense and cramped and spasmed.

Searing pain. It hurts. It hurts. It hurts.

Everything hurts. She's crying and she's in pain.

Why? Why?Why?Why?Why?Why?Why?

Aisha woke up with an aching head and a sore throat. She stayed in bed until the sun rose.(Did she stay in bed for that long?) She put on her shoes and dark blue jacket before picking up her schoolbag and walking to school.

(They didn't forget to lock the door right? Eve said no, but still.)

Somewhere between walking and getting to school, Naoki joined the two. She remembered him talking about something with teaching how to duel (Apparently he was a loner? Aisha didn't really remember, her head hurt). Something also about Link VRAINS. A duel or something.

It wasn't until Naoki shouted in surprise did Aisha did realize it was already afternoon and that she had been staring at the black screen of her tablet. Naoki had stood up from his seat, shouting about the Hanoi (Link VRAINS, not the game, Tower of Hanoi), and his friend (of sorts, Aisha wasn't quite sure) went somewhere.

----

As it turned out, there was no need to worry. Aisha and Eve learned that it was Charisma Duelist Go Onizuka. He just wanted to prove he was stronger than Playmaker. Rather stupid in Eve's opinion, someone else becomes popular and now he needs to prove himself? (Aisha agreed, but it's not as though they knew everything. Though Aisha vaguely remembered something about him and an orphanage.{Where had she learned that again?})

Didn't really matter because Go Onizuka lost.

The days went on as usual.

Blue Angel challenged Playmaker. Playmaker had accepted the challenge the next day. Blue Angel went berserk(possessed), there was no other way to describe it, and lost. Aoi Zaizen had been found unconscious on the roof by Yusaku Fujiki.

Eve later told Aisha that Aoi was in a coma.

Links VRAINS became more crowded. Someone claiming to be Blue Angel challenged Playmaker. It didn't take a genius to realize it wasn't Blue Angel but Eve said that was because people were stupid. (Playmaker clearly knew. Before the cameras were cut, it was obvious.)

It was actually a woman who went by Ghost Girl, and was hired by SOL Technologies. Akira Zaizen wanted to know what Playmaker did to his sister (Turns out Aisha and Eve were right after all) and then a Knight of Hanoi appeared to duel Playmaker. Then during their duel, the two disappeared in a Data Storm. Playmaker won. Aoi woke up.

The day bled into the next.

Aisha dueled with a fellow classmate and won with a direct attack by Mekk-Knight Avram. Eve was happy. Aisha was happy. Everything was fine.

----

He has no right.

Akira Zaizen has no right.

Let him handle everything while she and the others stay in the dark?

(Her skin flared and tingled)