Can you feel the Rythm?

Did you ever wonder why things happened in your life? If you said no you're probably a liar like me. I wonder why things Happen all the time. For example why does the line at the bakery has to be so long when i am in a hurry or why time runs out so fast when you're doing something fun.

The biggest why in my life is „the Problem". Nobody knows why it started or why its getting worse no matter what we do or how hard we trie to fight against it.
Its still there it won't go away until we find out what causes it.  My Problem with „the Problem" or how i call it „the hunting", is that people die for this. They die a painful death through ghost touch. But you know whats worse than that? A boy who has a desperate wish of joinig his parents on the other side. A boy who whats to know the answers but doesn't care if he would make it out Alive.
The issue here is he thinks no one would care if he ends up at the bottom of Themes but he is wrong. I care and many other people do too he just doesn't want that to get in his head because he is an egoistic son of a bitch, who always has suicidal plans to deal with a suicidal mission. 
Even if he is such an asshole i still can't ever leave him he means a lot to me and that scares the fucking shit out of me.

Hi!
Sorry for any spelling mistakes or grammar mistakes English is not my first language so feel free to correct any of my mistakes i wont be mad about it :)
Anyways this is a little Prologe i hope you enjoyed and if you did please vote with a star
Thanks queen/king/ruler? (Can you say that?)
Love Luca