Finale Pt. 2

Neutral ran as fast as he could to the hotel, but changed his course once he noticed the slain terrorists and Kurikana by the battlefield. He ran towards the battlefield just in time to see, far away, Remin being murdered before his eyes. He was horrified.

"REMIN! NOOOOOO!!" Luckily, nobody heard or noticed him. Neutral was crushed. The terrorists had won. They'd claimed Excalibur and killed all of his kind. Trying to fight them wouldn't do him any good. Sullenly, he walked back towards the city, unsure of what he should do now.

----

Mr. Harjab dreaded telling Remin's mom about the news. When close, he heard a muffled noise from the Austerman household. Curious, he went inside, following the noise to Mrs. Austerman's room. He opened the door and, shocked, found Remin's mom on her bed, tied up and gagged. He ran out and got some younger neighbors to help him, who stared at her on her bed, equally shocked.

"Gmmmph mhhh mpphhhh mpp hmmmpp!" Mrs. Austerman attempted saying through the gag. Carefully, one of the neighbors cut the tape from her mouth and pulled out the cloth, while the other two untied her hands and feet from the ends of the bed.

"Thanks," Mrs. Austerman said, after being fully freed. Then she remembered about Remin leaving. "Where's Remin?"

"About that..." one of the neighbors began. Remin's mom braced herself. "A man looking to be middle-aged came to the city, carrying Remin in his arms. He said Remin was dead. We confirmed this by checking for signs of his pulse. The local doctors say we can't do anything about it. We're very sorry, ma'am. He's been taken to the funeral home nearby. His funeral is on Thursday."

Mrs. Austerman wept.