DAY ???: I HOPE YOU KEPT TRACK

+===================================+

DAY 7: I HOPE YOU KEPT TRACK

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=

- .... .. ... / .. ... / -. --- - / .- / -.. .-. . .- -- .-.-.- / - .... .. ... / .. ... / .- / .-- .- .-. -. .. -. --. .-.-.- / -... . / .- .-.. .- .-. -- . -.. .-.-.- / .. - / .. ... / -.-. --- -- .. -. --. .-.-.- / .. - / .. ... / -.-. --- -- .. -. --. -.-.--

. . .

???'s POV:

I woke up in a dark, cold, weird room. The room was just like my bedroom before all of this! It had my setup and everything! I started to walk. Walk, walk, and walk. The room began to fade to black, and it was getting hard to see. But then, it turned into the house we were staying in. I saw someone kick the door down. I realized I was in my human form. I saw the person go up the stairs but then stared at me. They were staring at me with their eyes wide open. This situation is weird. The person faded into a girl with maroon hair. She had a white trench coat, and she had blood on her. Wait, blood! I walked back until I hit the wall. The girl started approaching me. I'm scared. I didn't move. I hope that she doesn't do anything to me. She just kept getting closer and closer until we were just very face-to-face with each other. This experience is scary. But then she started to shake. Even more and more. I don't know why. Why is she shaking? I began to think of something else. It was a warning to pay attention to your surroundings. I trembled. I'm scared. I don't know what is happening but this all feels real!

 I looked at her and saw that she started to open her mouth. It looked like she was about to speak.

MINITOON.

WAKE UP.

But, what is this place?

THE OTHERS ARE IN DANGER. YOU'RE DOING NOTHING. YOU ARE DOING NOTHING TO STOP THE DANGER.

I don't know where Polar Cub is though. I can't just go to where she last went and look all over the place!

THAT IS A PROBLEM. YOU CAN NOT DO THINGS PROPERLY, WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT.

Wait, why'd you call me?

I SAID " WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT." I AM ADDRESSING YOU CAN'T DO THINGS CONFIDENTLY. YOU DON'T DO THINGS THAT AREN'T SAID FOR YOU TO DO. YOU ARE JUST A FUCKING WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT WHO CAN NOT EVEN SPEAK UP FOR HIMSELF. YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A PERSON WHO CAN'T EVEN PROTECT HIM AND OTHERS.

YOU

ARE

NOTHING.

OPEN YOUR EYES.

.

.

.

WHO DO YOU SEE?

I see DJ! But he looks badly hurt.

YES, THAT IS HIM. THAT IS WHAT HE LOOKS LIKE RIGHT NOW. BUT RIGHT NOW, I WANT TO TELL YOU SOMETHING.

What is it, Mysterious man?

WAIT, MY NAME IS AXS.

Axs. What is the thing you are trying to tell me?

I WANT TO MAKE A DEAL.

Oh gladly, just what type of deal?

THE DEAL IS, YOU LET ME GO INTO YOUR WORLD AND DO THE WORK. YOU WILL ABLE TO NOT DO ANYTHING.

I don't know about that though.

C'mon! It's only for a little.

A person appeared in front of me.