Addressing The Controversy

[Chaewon's POV]

"It's been over a year now that I've officially moved out of this place yet it's the same as before, just how I like it!" I said shedding a tear as we arrived back at Yeonjun's dorm.

"I've kept your room clean... Although you do choose to sleep with me instead."

"I love my room, but I love sleeping with you. You're warm and your body is soft and smooth."

"My body is what?" Yeonjun asked.

"N-Nothing!"

"Well in that case, I'm gonna take a shower you should get settled in."

"I will." Yeonjun walked into the bathroom and started the shower while I went inside my room. It's almost been two years now since I've lived in here with Yeonjun. I grabbed my pajamas in the closest and checked on my phone. I mainly got texts from Yena and Yujin who are asking about what happened. I just told them that things went well and they shouldn't worry.

A few minutes later Yeonjun finished taking a shower and left with a new change of clothes and I went into the shower next. After I finished showering, I dried myself with a towel before putting my clothes on. Afterwards I left the bathroom and Yeonjun turned off the living room lights and turned off the hallway lights. I walked into his room with him right behind me.

"Alright good night Chaewon, sleep well."

"Night Yeonjunnie love you!"

"Love you too Chaewonnie." We both kissed before we both closed our eyes.

The next day I woke up in Yeonjun's embrace. Yeonjun seemed to already be awake and he was just hugging me to give me extra warmth? I dunno I just feel even more warmth waking up. "Morning did you sleep well my angel?" Yeonjun asked.

"Yeah I did, so what's the plan today?" I asked.

"Let's do the Vlive later this afternoon. How about we go out for breakfast this time?"

"Sure I'm down!" We both got up from bed and got ourselves ready.