Backstage tickets

You and the boys were best friends when you were kids. You were basically a sixth member of the band. Time went by, and you drifted apart from them. Throughout your life, you always had a huge crush on Zacky, and the two of you flirted all the time. You both knew you liked each other, but you never discussed anything. You two have always been seconds away from jumping each other, but somehow, you two never even kissed. The band took off, but you didn't know it until their album 'City of Evil' was released. You decided to buy some tickets to a show, and a backstage ticket as well. 

*** 

I got to the show early, so I got a great view of the stage. I stood amongst the front row in the pit, right in front of where my childhood best friends will be performing. More than just our childhood; we were friends until high school, and throughout it as well. I love all of the boys, but Zacky holds a special place in my heart. He was my only crush throughout my whole life. And he felt the same, everyone knew it. The sad part is, we never even held hands or kissed. I haven't gotten over it. I've never gotten over him. We left on such an empty note, and I just need that closure to know if it can go anywhere past the flirting. That's why I saved up enough money to buy a backstage pass for after the show. 

After everyone was crowded around this venue, the lights lowered, and I saw five people walk up on the stage. The crowd went wild, then silent. The figures lit up, and to say I was shocked is an understatement. I haven't seen these guys since high school, and they look very different. They open with Unholy Confessions, which I have heard before. But I never knew it was them. I saw Zacky, with a haircut that is the dictionary definition for 'emo'. Jimmy has a similar haircut. Zacky looks so cute, and very different from how I remember him. I see him look around, and stop when he finds me. He looks surprised, and he smiles excitedly. I return the same look, then show him my backstage pass. He somehow smiles even brighter, then continues with the show. 

After an hour or two of their music, and some covers, they announce that the time is up for them tonight, and anyone with backstage passes can see the security guards. A few people meet up at the same spot, and we go in to meet the band. 

Everyone gets pictures with the band, and they get signed posters. I wait up for everyone to leave, and Zacky keeps looking at me and smiling. 

"Hey guys. Remember me?" I say, walking up to them. They all smile and hug me. 

"Oh my god! Y/n! I missed you so much, how have you been?" Brian said. The guys all crowded around me, while I told them about how I've been. I noticed Zacky standing back, away from everyone. He was staring at me and smirking. Matt started telling me about how the band is doing, and how City of Evil is a huge success. Then Jimmy interrupted him. 

"Y'know Matt, I think Y/n has something else she needs to do.. How about we go help pack up the instruments for our next venue." he winked at me and side-eyed toward Zacky when he said 'do.'

I blushed, and the guys all started to connect the dots. 

Matt started talking, "Ohhh, alright.. Have fun doing-" but he was interrupted by Johnny, "Zacky." and they all laughed and ran off. 

Now it was just me and Zacky. In the room, alone. 

"So.. It's been a while huh." he started. We locked eyes and started pacing around each other. 

"Mhm. I missed you guys." 

"I missed you too Y/n." he started approaching me. I looked down his body, then back up into his bright green eyes. 

"Seems like the guys have a lot in mind for what we're doing. You and me, right now." I said, grabbing the collar of his shirt and pulling him close. 

"It seems like they've wanted it to happen for a long time." he said, his face only centimetres away from mine. 

"They aren't the only ones." I said. He pushed me up against a wall slowly, and grabbed my waist tightly. 

"Is that so?" he sarcastically asked, right before closing the gap between our faces. He bit my lower lip softly, asking for entrance, which I allowed. He deepened the kiss, interlocking our tongues, and exploring inside my mouth. I did that same, and I hiked one of my legs up his side. He grabbed my leg, and tapped my other thigh, signalling for me to jump up. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he pushed his whole body against mine to keep me up. He slid his hand down my pants, and started rubbing me through my panties. 

"Mmm, you're so wet for me already. Good girl." he said, before removing his hand from my pants. He left one finger in the hem of my pants, and he did the same with his other hand. He took off my pants and underwear, then did the same to his. 

"You ready?" he asked. I nodded extra dramatically, closing my eyes tight as I did so. 

He teased the tip of his dick to my entrance, and he put his calloused thumb on my clit. 

"Beg for it babygirl." he said. 

I groaned, "Please Daddy V, pleeease give it to me~" 

"Ooh, I like that, can you say my name again?" 

"Daddy V, please fuck me. Pleeeease" I pleaded. He chuckled deviously, then started pumping in and out of me. 

"Uhh, you feel so good babygirl, so good for daddy V." he moaned. He split my legs farther apart, and started thrusting waist deep. His thumb was on my clit, rubbing it slowly as he banged me. He started sucking on my neck, which will definitely create very obvious hickeys. I became a moaning mess, which made him go faster. 

A knot started forming in my belly, which made me clench my walls around him. He applied more pressure on my clit, and whispered in my ear, "You getting close?" 

"Mh- uhuhh- So close, come on daddy V!" I screamed. He hit me at the perfect spot repeatedly, and I tightened my pussy around him. We both spilled over the edge, and moaned loud when we did. His warm liquids filled me up, and my legs grew weak. 

"Wh-whatever you just d-did to me- I wont b-be able to w-walk for a w-week." I stuttered, while desperately trying to catch my breath. He lowered me down onto my feet, then lowered himself onto his knees. He smirked up at me, then planted a wet kiss on my clit. I moaned, and he started sucking out all of my juices. 

"Mm, you taste so good babygirl." he said, before standing up to face me. "I don't know why we didn't do that years ago." 

I was speechless. All of my dreams, just came true, but it was a million times better than I could ever imagine. He grabbed my hand, caressing the back of it with his thumb, then we walked out of the venue and onto the tour bus. I guess tonight won't be the only show I will be seeing of these guys.. 

***