Chapter II | How did she do it? and Who are they?

Kokushibo POV

Drip, drip, drip

I woke up in a better state than I was before. No pain, no needles in my head every second, regeneration is a bit faster than before.

I stood up and looked at the leaking droplets in the ceiling of the cave, creating a calm aura in the cave.

I then looked at the entrance in the cave and saw no light, indicating that it was now night.

I walked out of the cave and looked around. There was a burnt area.

'Probably my blood last night'

I thought. But I don't care in this little area, which reminds me of last night.

So walk and looked at the moon with my Six eyes, walking in the night does make my night less stressful. And this is just as the same as the rest.

But this time. Things are scratching behind my back of my mind.

But those thoughts are interrupted by a booming voice in my mind.

'Your next mission is to head out to Mt. Kumotori. there's a family there that I would like to kill myself. But lower moon six has made a sin. And he will pay the price. This is a simple mission and I expect you to complete your mission this time. So do it right this time.'

The voice of Muzan spoke in my head.

I refrained on having any bad thoughts on Muzan and just stayed silent.

'hmm seems that you're still sour. I expect you to change your attitude in the next mission briefing.' and with that, Muzan left my mind, and was finally free form his attention. I immediately cussed him out.'

"Curse you." I say in seething anger.

But in this anger I was reminded in the rule that all demons follow.

Uttering his Name.

And then I was reminded to the woman who. Somehow managed to break Muzan's shackles.

'How did she do it?' I questioned to none. But I am just baffled that someone as low as a demon with a strength of a lower moon at best.

How did she do it? Is it her demon art? No that wouldn't be possible. From what I heard she only had blood arts that only affect the senses of a human. Was it her resisting her craving for human meat?

3RD POV

As Kokushibo thought about how Tamayo escaped Muzan's ever tightening grip on the demon race. Kokushibo walked along, and while not knowing the time of his walk. He did not see the sun ever so creeping up on the horizon.

Kokushibo POV

As the cacophony of the trees ruffling against the wind filled ears.

I walked along deep in my mind about how that woman. Who's so weak than me, managed to break something I couldn't.

And as I thought about how she did it. I looked out in the horizon.

My eyes widened as I catch the smallest glimpse of a golden glow just across the tree line.

The Sun

I immediately made a dash across the forest in a near mountain in the hopes of a cave. And with my hopes answered, I found a cave in a side of a mountain.

The cave was small and was drenched in water. It wasn't much, but it's acceptable.

And I went inside the cave, and immediately got a grunt in my stomach screaming in demand of human meat. But I ignored it and took my kimono off and hang it outside to dry and so it won't get dirty, and went to sleep in a large stone just above the water.