Chapter III | Spying Family And the Lotus

Word count:2068

Kokushibo POV

It was now night. A free demon, but the problems are still present. Being one, Muzan still has a hold on me, and the demon slayers are still hunting me and every demon there is, and the greatest problem of all. Hunger. How am I going to control my hunger?

It was my biggest question for the woman who escaped Muzan's iron grip. Because if she still eats humans to this day, then. I would applaud her for hiding against the slayers for 400 years. But if she does eat humans regularly, then surely she would have gotten caught, if not at least noticed by the slayers. Then again, her blood art is based on disorienting human senses.

All in all, I compiled all of my problems in this whole debacle.

I'm still in the shackles of Muzan, but I could feel that his grip on me loosened yesterday, loose enough that he wouldn't have the insight to know where I am and what I'm thinking, so that's good.

Second, is the demon slayers. Although they've been a problem in my back since I became a demon, so nothing changed there.

And lastly, the biggest problem I have is my hunger. If I'm to change, then I must stop eating humans.

So my first order in business is to find an alternative besides human meat. But that should be solved at a later date.

But now, I must move on. And try to locate the house of my descendants.

As I moved out of the cave. I looked at the moon and saw that the night was still young.

'Better to move out now, the chances of demon encounters are now the highest they've ever been.' And trust me, as the Upper Moon One I know.

I waltzed around the mountain until I found an area with tree stumps that had been cut down recently, by my observation.

And sure enough, I managed to find a house. It was a modest home, with a chimney that smoke is going out of.

I stuck in the foliage and kept my six eyes out for anyone in the house.

Until I spotted someone inside the house. It was the man who called for the twins back at the cave.

He has red eyes, medium length hair with the red tipped ends. He was fairly tall with a stature that was aboutonn my shoulders.

Just then someone also approached the man. It was a woman, with jet black hair, and with teal eyes. I assume that that is his wife judging by the eye color of the twins.

As I looked at the two, I moved out and search for the twins.

Muichiro POV

I'm currently outside, near my house just a couple meters away.

I've always went here incase I feel down or just want to relax. I particularly like going here, because of the lone tree, in which is the perfect place to set up a swing.

Father decided to build it for me in my 8th birthday. In which I've always loved him for that.

But He might have not noticed it, but I've always known of my Mother's ever growing sickness.

I could feel it.

I could sense it.

And I hate the fact that they've let Yuichiro know, and left me in the dark.

Seems that they still think I'm still to childish to know.

It's not fair.

I just want to hug mother, and let her know that I'm there for her.