Chapter 8 - Signals and Affection

Theo Woke up.

Theo admired the view.

Theo walked around his Territory.

Theo made sure that everything was in place UwU.

That was a summarization of his Current Life. Not exciting in the slightest but for how boring it is he enjoyed the simpliest things like this and wouldn't wanna have it any other way.

But unfortunately, life's a bitch and it gotta change up something and make up some new bullshit. :|

It all started with an unusual feeling in his guts. His mind wanted to kill itself all of a sudden. He ignored it at first but, he couldn't anymore because now this sound was playing in his head:

Theo: What is the mother of Alabama is that sound!?!

WHERE IS IT COMING FROM!?!

I'm gonna go and turn it off.

Walking to the beach and then diving in the water to head out into the sea. the annoying sound got worse and worse as he swam there faster and faster, Theo didnt bother with sightseeing this time.

Along his travels he felt the presence of someone swimming somewhere else near him and stumbled across lizzie on his travels. They both caught a glimpse of another but never one spoke and tried to reach out, having a goal in mind along with the hate that bared in each others presence prevented any likelyhood of any Small talk happening between them.

Theo kept to his lane. And she kept to hers.

Theo: ........ Fatass Bi- actually no. I'm not bringing karma to myself.

A few more hours passed and a weird earpiece sound was started to emit into theo's ears the closer he got towards the source. Lizzie then suddenly spram up and changed direction towards somewhere nearby theo paused for a moment.

Theo: What...What did she....You know what nevermind.

Theo continued swimming in the direction where the sound was coming from and as for lizzie, she was just simply hungry and wanted to gobble down on something before continuing the journey.

She Caught The Scent of a fish farm nearby and wanted to take a look. Upon further inspection she saw the nets containing bountiful amounts of fish for her to eat.

 Upon further inspection she saw the nets containing bountiful amounts of fish for her to eat

Lizzie Tore into the nets and started eating the schools of fishes inside of them whole. Luckily for her there was only one guy there

Random Guy: OH, GOD DAMMIT!!!

Lizzie: startled HUH HUH looks around in fear and sees the guy oh, its not my dad phew ;-;

Random Guy: FIRST WHALES, THEN OTTERS AND NOW A KAIJU