Vol. 1 - Chapter 2: The Council

V.O = Voice over
O.S = Offscreen
EXT = Exterior
INT = Interior

DARK BACKGROUND(PREMONITION):

EXT. CHIBA PREFECTURE – NIGHT

The chapter starts with KRONII's premonition. The whole sequence is in Kronii's point of view. In the dream, she's in a destroyed city with low gravity. Cars, trees, and building debris are floating everywhere, except the characters. The low gravity thing is only applicable to the debris to make the background look cool; it does not affect the characters. Kronii is lying down on the road. Amelia comes in and gets her time machine watch from Kronii's hand.

KRONII (V.O.)

Huh...? I... Know her...
The Time Traveller?

After Amelia snatched the time machine watch from Kronii, a huge dark figure emerges from the background. Kinda like how Rei Ayanami emerges from the ground during the Third Impact. The dark figure was Ina, in her Ancient Ones form. I'l be calling this form of hers DARK INA.

KRONII (V.O.)

What... The heck is that?!

While looking at Ina, Kronii notices someone floating in front of Ina. She recognized it was SANA. At the same page a small, blurred panel of Sana waking up Kronii will be shown.

 At the same page a small, blurred panel of Sana waking up Kronii will be shown

KRONII (V.O.)

Sana?

Dark Ina smashes some buildings as she ascends, out of concern Kronii shouts Sana's name.

KRONII (V.O.)

Sana! Watch out!

Out of nowhere, Dark Ina was attack by a red mysterious beam. Kronii wanders her eye and she saw Bae attacking Dark Ina. Bae is covered in a Dice Barrier to protect herself.

KRONII (V.O.)

B-Bae?! What...
Is going on?!

A trident appeared out of nowhere and flew towards Bae. The force that the trident has is enough to shatter Bae's barrier. The trident broke through the barrier and pierced through Bae's stomach. Kronii shouted Bae's name out of panic and concern.

KRONII (V.O.)

BAE!!! NOOOOOO!!