Epiloge

3 years later
3rd person.
Jaii and Mia are happy now, their twins Jayden and Copeland are running in the front yard.
"Mommy! Watch!" Cope screamed as she ran and jumped into her daddies arms.
"That's great Cope!" Mia yelled back as Jayden came running up to his mother.
"Mommy?" He asked her.
"Yes, Jayd?" She asked rubbing his back soothing him.
"I want ice cream!" He giggled. Mia just smiled and picked her son up.
"Jaii! Cope! Pizza and ice cream?" Mia yelled to her husband and Daughter. Jaii and Mia got married two years ago, and they're the happiest people alive. They live in a loft within the pack boundaries and they are Alpha and Luna still.
The last three years with their kids make them the happiest Pack leaders and Parents ever. They do everything together and hope to pass on their title to Jayden.
Jayden has bright grey eyes and dark brown hair. As Cope has blonde hair and dark stormy grey eyes. They are closest to each other then Scarlett and Mia. And that's pretty close.
Scarlett is pregnant with a Daughter to her Mate, his name is Markus. And is expecting her baby soon.
Raine has found his mate and he has a one year old son, with his fiancé Jess and is Beta of the pack.
They all are all a big happy family
Té Amo is their motto (I love you))
This is their happy ending.
The end
<3