Say what now?

AIDENS POV

Diamond wasn't in bed when I woke up so I checked Mia's room she wasn't in there either. So I started getting worried. I walked into the kitchen and saw Dia and Mia making pancakes.

"Does daddy like blueberry or chocolate?" Mia asked Diamond they haven't seen me so I just listened.

"Chocolate, here let's make daddy's coffee. And bring up his breakfast." Diamond said to Mia.

"Ok. Can I carry the pancakes?" Little Mia asked Diamond. Diamond said yes and they started walking to the stairs I was already back in my bed acting asleep.

"DADDY!!" Mia said really loud so I pretended to get up.

"Yes sweetheart?" I asked her she showed me the pancakes she was carrying and set them on my lap before climbing on the bed. Diamond handed me my coffee and kissed my cheek they both stared at me expectedly.

"Okay what do you two want?" I asked suspicious. Mia and Dia exchanged a look and looked back at me.

"We want a puppy named spot." They said at the same time Mia sounded more like 'we wan' a poppee names spoot.' It was really cute I had to say yes to my little Emo babe and my baby girl. I nodded my head while sharing my breakfast with my new family. I looked at my 3 month pregnant babe and say her baby bump. I put my hand on her tummy and felt two kicks which shocked both me and Diamond.

"What 'rong mummy? Daddy?" Mia asked worried.

"Nothing baby me and mum need to go check on your baby brother or sister." I told her she nodded and ran to her room. She came back with her backpack with pull ups and extra clothes for her.

"Can I go to grandmama's?" She asked hopefully. I looked at Dia and she nodded.

"Yes baby you can, Dia get dressed and meet me downstairs okay." I said as I picked up Mia and brought her to my mum. I knocked on her door. Two minutes after that she came to the door and saw me with Mia. She took Mia and looked at me.

"Me and Dia felt two kicks instead of one." I told her she nodded and gave me a kiss on the cheek she wished my luck.

"Bye mum, bye Mia." I said to them as I walked downstairs and saw Dia trying to put on her shoes.

"Of forget it." She said getting up with no shoes on she reached her arms out to me. "Carry me?" She asked I picked her up bridle style and walked her to the car. We got to the pack doctors house and I carried her inside.

"Hello Luna, hello Alpha. Want to check the baby?" He asked us we both said 'yes'. He put gel stuff on her tummy and checked out the baby. He smiled so bright.

"Well looky here Alpha it turns out your not having A baby but BABIES." He said showing me the monitor. I saw two baby heads and smiled. I looked at Dia in Awe she was looking at the scream with love.

"Want a picture?" He asked we both said yes and he said the baby's are due soon so bed rest. I took Dia home and we laid down and watched Mulan. We watched it until the end. I walked over to my mums to get Mia.

When I got Mia I walked home and put Mia to bed.

THE NEXT MONTH

I saw Dia eating in the kitchen she smiled when she saw me.

"Hi ba-OWWWWWW!!" She screamed she started breathing hard.

"Ow ow ow ow pack doctor. NOW!!" She screamed as the doctor came in the room. He helped me get her on the couch and checked the baby's.

"Yes they are ready. You two ready to be mum and dad?" He asked Dia grabbed his hair and brought him close.

"Listen, get these baby's out of me and we won't have a problem." She said as sweat came down her face.

"GET OUT OF ME!!" She screamed. Mia came downstairs wondering what was up. I took her and brought her to Kalebs room.

"Watch her." I told him he nodded and played with Mia. I walked down stairs and held Dia's hand and she squeezed hard.

"Honey I need you to stop that." I told her. She looked at me.

"You try pushing two kids out of your vah-jay-jay." She said to me.

The doctor looked at me and said " keep it up it is helping her push." He told me.

"Oh yeah right your breaking my hand and you scared Mia." I said pushing it a little to far. I heard a cry and the doctor handed me one child. I did it again.

"You know what, I'm naming him Benji." Then I heard another cry and there was two cries filling the room. The doctor cleaned them both up and handed them to me.

"The oldest is a boy and the youngest a beautiful baby girl." He said with a smile. I smiled and took my baby's from him. I looked at them and they were beautiful. My pups. I handed one to Dia and she cooed. I took the baby girl and put her in her other arm. I walked upstairs and got Mia.

"You want to see your baby sister and brother?" I asked Mia.

"Yes daddy" she said coming over to me. I brought her downstairs and walked in on Dia feeding the twins. She glared at me but I didn't care it was natural I have seen her body more than once so I am used to it. She switched babies. And handed me my baby girl.

"This is your baby sister...." I looked at Dia(Dee-ah) while she was feeding my baby boy. I thought for a moment. As they both looked at me.

"Scarlett Skyler Pain is your little sisters name." I looked at a smiling Diamond, she approves. I put Mia in between my legs and showed her how to hold the baby. Scarlett looked at us and giggled.

"Awe, hi Skarwet. I'm your big sissy Mia." Mia(Me-ah) said to Scarlett. I smiled at my two beautiful girls.

"And this is your little brother Raine Rokk Pain" Dia told Mia. As she looked at me. I smiled in approval. We switched baby's so Mia can hold Raine(Rain).

"Hi Rain I'm Mia your sissy." Raine looked at her confused. I smiled at my baby boy. He started crying so I handed him to his mum. What a mamas boy I thought as Skarlet started crying, when I picked her up she stopped crying and stared at me. I held her and she and Raine soon fell asleep. I put them in their cribs in my room. I carried Dia upstairs because she alps fell asleep. Mia was behind me and she climbed into bed with me and Dia. We soon fell asleep.

~<>|\_\|<>~

We'll? It's not finished it's just getting good. Bai bæ's