Aidens my mate!

Diamonds POV

"I drove by all the places we used to hang out getting wasted,

I thought about our last kiss, how it felt the way you tasted,

And even though your friends tell me you're doing fine,

Are you somewhere feeling lonely even though he's right beside you?

When he says those words that hurt you, do you read the ones I wrote you?"

I banged by alarm clock that was playing 'amnesia by 5 seconds of summer'. I love that song. I got up grabbed my undergarments and a towel. I went and took a shower. I shampood and conditioned my hair with my mango scent. I used my cranberry dail and washed my body. I brushed my teeth. Today is my birthday I'm finally 18 I get to find my mate. I hope it's Aiden. I got out and dried my body and put on my undergarments.

I went over to my closet and looked for my black vans my white skinny jeans and a Asking Alexandria band shirt and my black hoodie. There was a knock at my door and Aiden walked in. He was wearing his white converse his black jeans and his Gir t-shirt with his black and red hoodie.

"Sup babe." Aiden said grabbing my comb and brushing my hair after I straightened it. My hair was brown his was black. I put on some eyeliner and mascara.

"Nothing much babe." I replied. We weren't dating we just called each other babe. We have called each other babe since we were 11. It just stuck ever since.

"BREAKFAST COME ON WE NEED FOOD!!" He screamed. So I got up and grabbed my wallet and iPhone. And we walked to his motorcycle and put on our helmets. Soon we were at Waffle House sharing blueberry waffles.

"I can't wait for you to find your mate, babe. I really hope I am." He said to me eating his waffle. I took a sip of my coffe and leaned over to kiss him. He leaned in too so we met in the middle. Soon we parted and ate our waffles.

"Hey can we go home we gatta get the gang." I told Aiden he agreed and we walked over to his bike after paying for the waffles. We climbed on his bike and drove to the pack house. We walked in hand in hand. We saw Elijah and Emma cuddling. So we walked up and dumped water on them.

"Oh hey Aiden, hey Diamond" I stuck my tongue at her.

"Hey Diamond we need to get you ready for your birthday party." Emma said getting up and stretching. I shook my head 'no!' And ran away to Xavier and hid behind him.

"Hide me." I whispered. And he did, he stood protectively over me. Aiden walked over and stood next to Xavier. But Emma found me and grabbed me, as she dragged me to my room to get changed I just laughed.

" this is fun" I said giggling. Emma looked at me and scowled me.

AN HOUR LATER

"Hold still Dia I'm trying to do your hair!" Emma yelled at me.

"Oh we'll leave my hair alone." She was wearing a blue tank with skinny jeans and I was wearing a Bright pink t-shirt and black skinny jeans. Right now she was curling my hair and about to do my make-up. When she finished my hair she put mascara and eyeliner on me and a light pink lipstick.

"VUALA!" She said out loud. She grabbed my hand and brought me downstairs.

AIDENS POV

When should I tell her she's my mate? I found out a week ago because we kissed and I felt the tingles I knew she didn't just yet so what the heck.

Right now I was putting my hair in a 'I just woke up' kind of messy I knew she liked my hair like that. I was wearing her favorite white skinny jeans and my BvB t-shirt and my grey beanie.

I was sitting on my bed and Diamond came into my room. Whenshe came in, Diamond smelt me and she screamed and jumped on me and kissed me hard. We fell back onto my bed and just had a make out session. I slid my tou gue into her mouth and we kissed.

"Mate." She whispered when we broke apart. I nodded and carried her piggy back style down the stairs and she wouldn't let go. When we sat down I put her on my lap and we just held each other.

"Like, Oh Em Gee!" The blondie Jessica said walking up to us.

"Like, he's my mate could you, like, get off him." She said. Everyone looked at Diamond and she growled so loud. Awe my princess is being a luna. Awe carp she's getting up.

"Excuse me you blonde buteo. He is my mate and we both know it if you even look at my mate again girl, I will cut you. He is mine he has always been mine since we were 10 years old. So if you even think of him oh my, my, my. Have fun." Diamond told Jessica.

"Yes Luna. I'm sorry, I won't do it again." Jessica said whimpering like the little pup she is.

"Jessica go to your room I will tell you your punishment later for disrespecting your luna and alpha." I said in my alpha voice so she would listen. When she walked to her room everyone cheered for their new Luna and Alpha.

"Good night everyone tomorrow be at the hall at 4 so we can do the Luna Alpha thingy. Good night." I nodded as the pack members walked to their rooms. I sighed and hugged Dia close to me.

"I'm tired, mate. Can we go to bed." Dia asked me. I laughed and picked her up bridle style and carried her to our room.

"I need your clothes to sleep in." She told me looking through my drawers. She found my plaid pants and she left her tank on. She stripped right in front of me not carrying.

Soon we fell asleep.