Chapter 13 Photos

Taking off the subconscious connector, Gu Ze dug out the photos and videos he just took and looked at them carefully. He hid far away, but thanks to the fact that the two people were standing under the street lights, the images were very clear. On the street, it was a bit noisy, and I couldn't hear what they were talking about.

After thinking for a while, Gu Ze hesitantly sent a message to Rand,

【Do you have time tomorrow? ]

Gu Ze saw the following time after posting, it was almost eleven o'clock, Lante always went to bed early, but today is New Year's Day, maybe Lante has not gone to bed yet, nine to twelve o'clock can be designated at Emperor Star I don't know if Rand will go this year or not.

After waiting for more than ten minutes, Lante did not reply to the message. Gu Ze knew that Lante must have fallen asleep.

Gu Ze didn't want to delay this matter, and there was no way to keep it in his heart. He already knew what kind of person Albern was, and if he didn't tell Rand, wouldn't he just watch him go into the fire pit?

Gu Ze thought, Rand will see the news tomorrow morning, so he simply left him a message, saying that if he is not busy tomorrow, make an appointment to meet at the August store he went to last time, and he has something to say Rand said.

Pretentious, Gu Ze didn't sleep well all night, when he woke up the next day, his eyes were light blue, and he looked like he didn't sleep well.

Gu Ze also woke up a bit late, and when he woke up, he saw that Lante had replied to his message, saying that he fell asleep last night, but he didn't see him, and he had to go to a banquet at the Marquis's house tonight, so he could only talk to him at noon. Gu Ze met.

Looking at those photos, Gu Ze also felt uncomfortable. When Albern and Lante first dated, he thought that these two people could go on forever, after all Albern showed such affection.

Gu Ze lowered his eyes, is power and status so important? In his previous life, Alborn abandoned Rand in order to enter the upper echelon of politics. After Rand told him that he wanted to get married, he ended up marrying the Marquis of Baird. a woman.

The Marquess of Baird's family is backed by the Duke of Rost, and they have real power in their hands. It can be said that they are very prosperous in Emperor Star. I don't know how Albern got into the Marquis of Baird's family.

When Gu Ze heard the news about Lante, he was already married to Yano, and it was inconvenient to even leave the general's mansion. It can be said that he was under house arrest in the general's mansion. Not sure what happened before.

During the video chat between Rand and him, he cried so hard that he couldn't speak, so Gu Ze had to let him type. Rand didn't know much, only that Albern was in contact with other people while he was in contact with him. .

Alborn Albert's family is an earl. When he and Rand were dating, some people said that he wanted to join the Duy family. At that time, Rand comforted Alborn and said that he should not care about those things. what people say.

Gu Ze didn't think too much about it. After all, when he was in school, Albern was very good. He was not bad in appearance or ability. He was always single and had many admirers. He always kept himself clean and treated women and subhumans well. The gentleman is polite, never crosses the line, and will not engage in ambiguous behaviors with others, which once won the favor of many people.

Finally at noon, Lante sent a message to Gu Ze saying that he had sent a car to pick up Gu Ze. He had something to do in the commercial street before, and now he has arrived.

Gu Ze replied that he knew, so he probably packed up and went out.

When Rant saw Gu Ze, he thought he had observed the New Year's Day, and his eyes were blue. Young people are like this. They used the excuse of keeping the day to go crazy all night, but this happened when Gu Ze On the body, it's quite strange.

"Ah Ze, did you observe the New Year's Day last night? You have dark circles under your eyes." Lante asked as he watched Gu Ze sit down across from him.

Gu Ze was speechless. He also saw it when he was washing in the morning, but he didn't care.

Seeing that Gu Ze didn't speak, Lante asked with a smile, "What's the matter, didn't you say you have something to say? It's something important, it's just so urgent, and you didn't tell me if I asked you." Lante also asked when he sent a message in the

morning What's the matter with Gu Ze, Gu Ze replied that we will talk about it when we meet, he is still a little curious.

Gu Ze looked at Lante and opened his mouth. He didn't know what to say, so he turned on his optical brain and sent those photos to Lante.

"Sitting face to face, you still want to send me a message? Ze, what's wrong with you?" Lante smiled at Gu Ze, and turned on the light screen while talking.

The smile on his face froze. Rand stared at the photos for a long time, and then clicked on the video. After watching, Rand still lowered his head, unable to see his expression clearly.

Gu Ze was very disturbed, and he didn't know what Rand was thinking now.

"Aze, I understand." Lante raised his head, looked at Gu Ze, and said calmly.

Gu Ze looked at him fixedly, but didn't speak.

"I'm fine, you don't have to worry," Lante said, seeing Gu Ze's disbelief, he smiled, "It's really all right, don't worry." If Lante cried,

Gu Ze might not be so worried, after all, emotions are He needs to vent, and now he is even more worried about Rand's performance.

However, Lante seemed to be unaffected, his smile gradually widened, and he asked Gu Ze if the treat he mentioned last night was still counted.

Seeing that he didn't want to say anything, Gu Ze had no choice but to act as if nothing happened, forced a smile, and said of course it counts, I'll accompany you to eat and buy whatever you want.

Lante called Gu Ze to go out, and complained softly as he walked, saying that he hadn't eaten at noon, and now he was going to kill Gu Ze.