Chapter 54 Falling

Sitting in the co-pilot, Gu Ze was extremely nervous through the screen in front of him, and his palms were sweating a little. He didn't know if he could escape safely as planned.

I saw Yano driving the mech, tearing apart the starship, and flying deep into space.

The artillery fire along the way didn't hurt Arno at all, and his mental power was overwhelming and terrifying. The mechs that intercepted them along the way were all locked by Arno's mental power, and they couldn't move.

Gu Ze swallowed his saliva as he watched the people on the screen who were killed without any power to fight back. Yano, he must be too tough.

However, Gu Ze turned his head and looked at Yanuo who was next to him. His side profile was exquisite and perfect, but his expression was indifferent. In fact, he was quite handsome. Gu Ze turned his face away silently.

Yano killed all the way, and in the space behind him, there were countless torn mechs and corpses floating. The whole battlefield seemed to be quiet for a moment, looking this way.

The next moment, Rost reacted furiously, sold his mecha and killed so many people, and ordered that the traitor Derek must be killed.

In the communication channel, but no one responded, Rost choked for a moment, and scolded loudly, it was just a temporary increase in mental strength and physical fitness, and when the effect passed, Derek couldn't even beat B-level fighters, what are you afraid of, a bunch of trash.

There are potions on the black market that can temporarily increase the level of fighters, but the side effects are very serious. Once used, the physical and mental strength of the fighters is so weak that ordinary people can easily kill them. Except for some special occupations and special tasks, few Some people will use such drugs.

When Rost said this, everyone came to their senses and agreed with this statement. Looking at the murderous man, the horror in their hearts gradually subsided.

The artillery fire was aimed at Yano again, and Yano did what they thought, the time for the potion seemed to be up, and even the dodge was a bit slower.

Rost's men took the opportunity to hit Arno's mecha. The mecha was severely damaged, and the power system failed. It fell straight and was attracted by the gravity of the nearby asteroid.

Before, because of Arno's lethality, Rost's people only dared to attack from a long distance. In addition, they wanted to chase down the Star Thieves and take back the batch of mechas. A small team goes to investigate the fallen asteroid.

The mech was falling towards the unmanned star at high speed, and the voice from Rost's side kept coming from the audio surveillance.

Arno turned off the audio monitoring after hearing that Rost couldn't beat the star thief's rage.

Next, the second prince will definitely contact Rost to help him catch up with the Star Thief Group and take back the mecha. After that, they just need to wait for the person who inserted it to get the evidence.

The mech was damaged, it was uncomfortable to stay inside, Gu Ze endured it, as long as he got to that planet, he would be fine.

Seeing that Gu Ze was feeling uncomfortable, Yanuo unbuckled the safety belt, tore off the belt on Gu Ze's seat with one hand, and hugged him to protect him in his arms.

After kissing Gu Ze's hair, Yanuo stroked Gu Ze's back and comforted him silently.

During the fall, the speed was getting faster and faster, and the outside of the mech was also burning. Gu Ze finally couldn't bear it, and passed out. Seeing this, Yano held him tightly in his arms, waiting for the fall.

In order to create the illusion that Derek fell to his death, Arno had to destroy the escape capsule and fall straight to the uninhabited planet.

A fireball roared and fell into the wilderness, smashing out a deep pit, emitting thick black smoke.

Although this planet is uninhabited because of the harsh climate, it is also a planet of life, and there are creatures living on it.

After about ten minutes, a small airship slowly landed beside the deep pit, and five or six people descended from the top, carrying life detectors, to check the deep pit and its surroundings.

From the crashed mecha, those people found two charcoal black corpses. According to the genes, they confirmed that it was the traitor Derek and his righteous king. With the corpses, the spaceship drove away from the plane at high speed. planet.

————

On the other side, Yano hid his body, looked up at the spaceship sailing into space, and ran at high speed on the wasteland with Gu Ze, who had passed out, on his back, causing afterimages.

The temperature difference between day and night on this planet is very large, and the environment and climate are very harsh. The highest temperature during the day can reach more than 200 degrees, and the lowest temperature at night is more than minus 100 degrees.

In addition to the scorching sun during the day, there are also various predators that come out to move around, and at night it is even more dangerous. The strong wind can tear the mech apart, and there are even more dangerous nocturnal predators.

There is sand everywhere in the wasteland, and the huge mountain in the distance is blown into a sieve, and it can be scattered into sand all over the place with the slightest touch.

The combat uniform on Yano's body can regulate the temperature, but he is not afraid, and his own tolerance to temperature is also very strong.

Looking at the huge burning fireball in the sky, the temperature was rising, Yano stopped, took out the heat insulation blanket from the space button, and covered Gu Ze's head.

After all, the sun was shining directly down. Even though Gu Ze was wearing high-grade protective clothing, even if his head and feet were covered with a layer of light film, the direct sun would still shine on him. Yano knew that both Asians and women were afraid of it. suntan.

After carrying Gu Ze on his back, Yano started to rush towards the destination again, but there was some deviation in the crash site, and it was eighteen hours away from the place where the airship was placed.

The mecha was seriously damaged, and it needed to be placed there for Rost's people to see, so they had to hurry.

Yano's speed was extremely fast, and afterimages continued behind him. There were creatures in the wasteland that wanted to attack him, but they couldn't even catch up.

The creature, which has always been good at speed, looked at the delicious food and left its attack range in an instant, spit out its long forked tongue, and hissed unwillingly.

Gu Ze woke up with a slight rhythmic shaking, but when he opened his eyes, he found that the surrounding was dark. After his mind came to his senses, he pulled off the covering on his head.

Finding himself on Arno's back, Arno's silver hair gleaming in the sun.

"Sun, put on the thermal blanket," Yano said.

So Gu Ze propped the heat-insulating blanket on top of his head just now, thought for a while, pursed his lips and moved the heat-insulation blanket forward, covering the top of Yano's head.

Yanuo noticed Gu Ze's small movements, and his light golden eyes were full of gentle smiles.

Here is the uninhabited star. Gu Ze wanted to observe the surroundings, but Yanuo was very fast, and left quickly as soon as he saw the things on both sides clearly.

I don't know if I passed out, but now that I'm awake, Gu Ze is worried about the speed of this suspension car, which is faster than ordinary cars, and he's always afraid that Yano will throw him off.

Subconsciously stretched out his arms to wrap around Yano's neck, his legs also clamped around his waist, and the whole person lay firmly on Yano's back.

But soon, Gu Ze found that although Yanuo was carrying him very fast, he was very steady, so he was not afraid anymore.

The sunlight was too strong, even with protective clothing, Gu Zeduo took a few glances at the surrounding environment and found it very dazzling and uncomfortable for his eyes, and Yano didn't know how long he had been running like this with him on his back.

"Thirsty?" Yanuo slowed down and stopped, let go of the arm that was hanging from Gu Ze's leg, took out a bottle of water from the space button and handed it to him, and then carried Gu Ze back again.

Gu Ze took it, unscrewed the cap, but didn't drink it himself, handed it to Yano's lips, and said, "You drink."

Yano was too fast for him to keep up, so he could only let him walk on his back like this, Gu Ze knew I was dragging my legs, after running for so long, I still had to carry him on my back, Arno was much more tired than him.

"Well," the corners of his lips curled up unconsciously, Yano was obviously in a good mood.

Yano's arms were hanging on the bend of his legs, it was inconvenient to drink water, so Gu Ze tilted the water bottle slightly like this, and said, "Then I'll feed you?" He opened his thin

lips obediently, let Gu Ze feed him, and drank half of the bottle After the water, Yano avoided and said, "You drink."

Seeing that he had stopped drinking, Gu Ze withdrew his hand, asked Yano for another bottle, and drank half of it himself.

After Gu Ze finished drinking, Yanu sent Gu Ze up, and started on his way again.

"There is a deviation in the crash site. We will not be able to reach the place where the spaceship is placed until tomorrow afternoon. We need to spend the night outside tonight."

Yano said while running, his breath did not change, and his voice was steady.

"Understood," Gu Ze responded, propping up the heat-insulating blanket to cover the sun that was too bright above the two of them.

About half an hour later, Yanuo stopped and spoke in a low voice: "Hold tight."

Gu Ze didn't know what was going on, but immediately hugged Yanuo tightly, his legs were firmly clamped around his waist, and they were coiled together , to prevent yourself from falling.

Waiting for Gu Ze to get ready, Yano let go of one of the arms hanging from the crook of Gu Ze's leg, and took out a gun from the space button.

After walking a little further, Gu Ze looked at the group of huge creatures entrenched on the sandstone, the number of which was so large that Gu Ze's scalp tingled for a while.

The fangs were exposed, the scales all over the body, and the unknown creatures sensed the invasion of strange creatures, and rushed towards this side, rolling up waves of dust.

Yano didn't change his face, and nimbly shuttled among those huge creatures with Gu Ze on his back. Using the sandstone as a backing, he jumped up and shot continuously in the air, instantly falling down many creatures. Some of them tried to jump up, trying to Bite the falling Yanuo and Gu Ze in the air.

Gu Ze also let go of his left hand, holding a crossbow|spear in his hand, Yanuo shot towards the high rock, and the crossbow|arrow with a thin string penetrated into the rock, and swung over with his strength. Arno held the gun in his right hand, and without looking at it, he fired a few shots with his backhand, shooting through the brains of those jumping creatures.

After landing, Yano rushed forward at full speed with Gu Ze on his back. There were so many creatures that they couldn't be killed completely. The mental pressure was released, and the nearby creatures were held down in place.

In space before, he remembered that his own people died tragically under the hands of Rost and the others in his previous life. He couldn't control the violence in his heart, and he slaughtered wantonly for a while, and his mental power was almost fully released, so now, the pressure of mental power is barely suppressable. nearby creatures.

I don't know if it's because of the mutated creatures. Those creatures still have the ability to move, but they are more than a little slower than at the beginning. In Yano's eyes, they are basically in a state of being slaughtered, but this is not his purpose.

I can't get to the location of the spaceship before sunset, so I can't delay here, I have to find a safe place to spend the night.

Gu Ze had put away the heat-insulating blanket a long time ago, and firmly clung to Yano with his two arms. Being carried on Yano's back, he shuttled among these creatures thrillingly.

Arno kept finding suitable places to jump through the air, which was much faster than running on the ground, and those creatures were too bulky to jump up.

Finally, after shooting the last chasing creature behind them, the two walked out of their sphere of influence.