Chapter 49

Gu Ze made a mistake, a big mistake, enough to change his life.

At the spring feast that year, he lost the battle and disappeared. Arno, who returned to the Emperor Star three months later, appeared at the banquet. Gu Ze, who had been vaguely heard about before, also went there out of luck. That big banquet.

He thought it would be enough to take a look at Yano, but unexpectedly, he saw Yano who was suspected to be drunk by mistake.

So Gu Ze quietly followed Yano, and the more he looked at it, the more he felt something was wrong, until the servants beside Yano sent Yano into the room.

Gu Ze approached the room, and before he could see the scene clearly, he heard the servant's scream, and then there was no more sound.

Walking quickly to the half-covered door, Gu Ze saw Yanuo with his back facing him, with one hand tightly strangling the servant's neck. From the bulging veins in his hand, one can imagine how much effort was used, Yanuo The strength is strong, and the strength is stronger than ordinary people. That servant is about to be strangled to death.

This is the mansion of the Duke of Canmendala. Today's banquet is very grand, and everyone from Emperor Star has come. Arno must not kill people here.

Gu Ze pushed open the door anxiously, wanting to go over to stop Yanuo, but before he could call Yano, he saw Yano turn his head suddenly, with a cold and stern expression that he had never seen before, and the tyranny in his eyes almost Turned into substance, and looked towards Gu Ze.

The footsteps stopped, but Gu Ze didn't dare to go over, and called out nonuo: "Ah, Major General Elvis."

The male servant's desire to survive was very strong. After releasing Yano's hand, his legs were so weak that he could barely walk, and he crawled out of the room.

Gu Ze saw an optical brain under Yanuo's feet, and the optical brain on Yano's wrist was still there, it should belong to that servant.

Now that it's all right, Gu Ze wants to leave here. After all, he doesn't know Yanuo well, but he is still a little happy in his heart. Today, he saw Yano and saved a servant who was almost killed by him. After all, why did Yano do it.

"Major General, I'm leaving first." Gu Ze smiled at Yano, revealing the dimple on his left cheek.

Before Gu Ze left here, he heard someone walking towards this outside, and it wasn't just one person.

"Is it here?" A woman's trembling voice came.

"It should be," the other one was a demi-human, with a clear voice and trembling, as if he was afraid of something.

Gu Ze suddenly became a little flustered, although he didn't do anything guilty, so Gu Ze immediately left the room and saw the servant who had just run out sitting slumped at the base of the wall, and there were two people standing in front of him, the two who had just spoken.

Without stopping, Gu Ze passed by them. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw the servant trembling all over, pointing at Yano's room, speechless, but the two already knew what it meant.

Looking at each other, the two of them didn't pay attention to Gu Ze, and walked straight towards that room.

Gu Ze suddenly stopped in his tracks. He knew that these two people were the wife of the heir to the fallen Earl Holland's family and the Zhengjun of the youngest son of the Chen family. Moreover, Gu Ze smelled an indescribably seductive fragrance from those two people. emanating from the body.

The drunk Yano, the woman and the demi-human exuding a deadly fragrance should be regarded as servants of the liaison, and the two are married.

Gu Ze immediately realized that this was to ruin Yanuo's reputation.

He almost ran back to the room. Fortunately, the two had just entered the room, and before the door could be closed, Gu Ze slammed the door open and looked at the two angrily.

Without saying anything, Gu Ze tried his best to push them out and prevent them from getting close to Yano.

After closing the door with a "bang", Gu Ze quickly locked the door and heaved a sigh of relief.

Turning around and looking at Yano, he was sitting by the bed, staring at Gu Ze motionlessly, his eyes were faintly red.

Gu Ze guessed that it shouldn't be as simple as being drunk, he just wanted to drive those two people out, otherwise if Yanuo and the two of them really had something, they would really be ruined.

Hesitating, Gu Ze took two steps towards Yanuo, but stopped quickly, thoughts kept appearing in his mind, for him, this is an opportunity, but... Gu Ze made a big mistake that day

, In fact, he regretted it from the very beginning, and cried hoarsely and begged Yano to let him go, but Yano didn't seem to hear the cries of the people below him, and his movements didn't stop at all.

——

Yanuo watched Gu Ze desperately push the two people out of the room, and then closed the door with a "bang", as if he was relieved.

The strong effect of the medicine hit his head, Yanuo suppressed his desire, and just looked at Gu Ze.

He remembered that Gu Ze once confessed to him at his father's birthday party that he was an unmarried subhuman. He sat by the bed without moving. He watched Gu Ze take two steps towards him cautiously, but dared not come over.

Yano kept looking at Gu Ze, and saw Gu Ze's hesitant expression when he turned around. He knew what Gu Ze was thinking, those two left, and he was the only one here.

Gu Ze didn't dare to lift his head. What he did was too shameful. He took the initiative to sit on Yano's body, stretched out his hand tremblingly, and unbuttoned his clothes.

The white and thin body appeared in front of Yano's eyes, trembling slightly, as if frightened, but full of temptation.

Yano smelled the fragrance of Gu Ze, it was very weak, but somehow he felt that it smelled much better than those of those two people, and he didn't hate it.

Not daring to look into Yano's eyes, Gu Ze heard his breathing slowly getting heavier. Being so close, he could feel that Yano's body was on fire, very hot.

Gu Ze boldly put his arms around Yanuo's neck, and kissed him on the side of his cheek trembling slightly.

So Yanuo finally stretched out his hand towards Gu Ze, and pinned him down.

Gu Ze just unbuttoned his shirt, revealing his white and alluring chest, and Yano tore his clothes roughly, occupying him without any room.

Yanuo heard Gu Ze's cry, but he sneered in his heart. He stopped him from expressing his love before, but he didn't accept it. This time, he came to climb his bed again, so he fulfilled his wish. Want to climb the bed, right? Well, he fulfilled him.

When an accident happened on the Dawn, the personal guards fought a bloody path to keep him alive, and they went all the way back to the Emperor Star.

All evidence has been destroyed, and Rost's people and the secret second prince's party are still assassinating.

Even though he personally killed many killers to vent his anger, the tyranny in his heart still exists, and with that strong drug, he completely lost control... ——— The door of the room was knocked open, someone broke

in

, Yano regained his senses, but Gu Ze was crying so hard, when he was bumped into this kind of thing, he curled up there, trembling all over.

When the future man kicked him out, Yanuo's mental coercion was suddenly released, and everyone present was suppressed by him, except Gu Ze.

Wrap Gu Ze in a quilt. Yanuo didn't take off a few clothes. After tidying up, he picked up Gu Ze and walked outside.

The person who broke in before was lying outside the door and vomiting blood. Yano stepped over him with an extremely cold expression. There are too many people here, and it is meaningless to kill them one by one.

Looking at the pale Gu Ze in his arms, Yano still had no expression on his face. If it wasn't for him, those two married women and Asians would have died a long time ago, and he himself, after all, had no desire to fight against him.

Yano directly took Gu Ze back to the General's Mansion, and within a few days, he and Gu Ze had their wedding.

———

Gu Ze has always been clear that it was his own mistake that he made first, and that he took advantage of others to have sex with the drugged Yanuo. Although the process was very painful and disgraceful, he still married For Arno, that impossible dream came true.

And because of this, Gu Ze always felt that he was the one who couldn't hold his head up in front of Yano, and he didn't dare to do anything wrong in front of Yano, and he was careful when speaking.

Married to the person he likes, Gu Ze was full of joy in his heart at the beginning, he made a lot of plans, and planned his life with Yano in the future, and soon, Gu Ze found that he was too naive.

Yanuo would go to the military headquarters during the day and would only come back at night. Gu Ze made supper every day and waited for Yano to come back, but sometimes Yano didn't come back until late at night.

Gu Ze sat down in the dimly lit hall, got up silently and poured out the food, no one would eat the food he cooked.

At that time, Gu Ze was disappointed, but he never gave up. He always thought that Yanuo would be warmed by him. He persisted for a long time, and would send a short greeting every day, asking when Yanuo would come back, and he didn't dare to say too much. What to say, afraid of disturbing Yano.

There were very few replies, and at an unknown time, Gu Ze suddenly found that Yano came back early every day, and no longer came back very late like before, or didn't come back at all.

With this discovery, Gu Ze was very happy for several days. Now every night, he could see Yano coming in from the door. He went up to him and smiled and asked Yano if he was hungry. He prepared rice and made soup, which was very good. for drink.

But Yano always said with no expression that he had eaten, and then went upstairs. Gu Ze looked at Yano's back, dejected.

Occasionally, Yanuo would nod after Gu Ze's questioning, and Gu Ze happily brought out the meal he cooked, but he was too embarrassed to stare at Yanuo's meal, so he went upstairs at every step, seeing that Yano was just eating with his head down, I don't know what he thinks, whether it suits his taste or not.

Gu Ze also tried to make a men's bracelet by himself, and wanted to give it to Yano. He was bored in the general's mansion, and he had no chance to spend more time with Yano, and Yano restricted his actions. I seldom go out, and I just show up to the banquet and come back.

However, in terms of material, the General's Mansion did not treat Gu Ze badly at all. It is the best to prepare for everything. Gu Ze wanted to learn how to make bracelets. After telling the butler, he invited a senior manufacturer for him, but Gu Ze did not have this. talent.

After trying it a few times, the bracelet was ugly. Gu Ze looked at all of Yanuo's clothes, accessories, food, clothing and housing, and looked at the bracelet in his hand. Gu Ze suddenly knew why Yanuo didn't wear his The red string was drawn, but he knew it was very ugly.

After melting the bracelet again, Gu Ze stopped doing these useless things.

After getting married, Gu Ze has been living in the side bedroom, which is where Zheng Jun should live. Next door is Yanuo's master bedroom. However, Yano has never looked for him once, including the night of the wedding.

Gu Ze was still very worried about whether Yanuo was someone outside. He browsed the star network every day to see if there was any information on it. Except for some bad remarks of his own, there was no frivolous news about Yano.

Thinking that Yanuo would not be that kind of person, Gu Ze felt relieved, but after being married for so long, Yanuo never came to him.

So Gu Ze plucked up his courage and finally sneaked into Yano's room one night. The door between the two rooms was not locked, so Gu Ze opened the door and went in.

The room was very dark, and Yano was already asleep. Gu Ze groped his way to the bedside. When Yano was not around during the day, he was already roughly familiar with the terrain, so he walked smoothly.

As soon as he got into Yano's bed, the light suddenly turned on. Yano sat up, lifted the quilt, and looked at Gu Ze inside with a blank expression.

The feeling of being ashamed made Gu Ze almost cry. Yanuo pinched the center of his brows, but without saying a word, he pulled Gu Ze up, slipped him out of the door, and then closed the door directly.

Gu Ze didn't know how he returned to his room, mixed with shame and embarrassment, he didn't dare to see Yanuo for several days, and he was ready for supper at night, and asked the servant to see if Yanuo came back to eat or not.

After two years of marriage, it took Gu Ze a year and a half to finally know that Yanuo would not like him, so he stopped doing boring and ridiculous things, except for some accounts that he had to read every day. As for Zhengjun's rights, Yanuo didn't limit him and he couldn't control anything.

Gu Ze just takes a look at it every day. There are housekeepers who are taking care of the affairs and so on, and they do a better job than him. Gu Ze will no longer interfere with these matters. The government is too depressing for him.

So Gu Ze chose to divorce. He didn't want to stay in this place any longer, but the incident finally cost him his life.

——Arno

had no choice but to marry this gentleman because of the conspiracy at the banquet.

He knew that it was the second prince's handwriting. One day, the eldest prince Fred's rights in the military department would not be weakened. The second prince couldn't wait.

When the accident happened on the Dawn, they actually won the battle.

The leader of the Star Bandit was captured alive, and Yanuo asked the Star Bandit to be taken down for interrogation. After a short rest, he went to the interrogation room.

And those subordinates who searched for the loot on the star thief battleship suddenly sent a message that the star thief had military mechas in their hands.

Arno immediately used severe torture to force the Star Pirates to open their mouths. Knowing that they bought it from Rost, Arno immediately ordered to temporarily block the news, and the Dawn immediately rushed back to the Emperor Star.

On the way, they encountered a large transport ship of the empire. They didn't pay attention to it and rushed back according to the route. Arno asked people to collect all the evidence. Suddenly, the Dawn was attacked.

In the command room, Yano looked sullen, seeing that the transport ship had removed its camouflage, and it was a battleship with excellent weapons and equipment.

The Dawn fought a battle with the Star Bandits before, and there are still many damaged places that have not been repaired. This time, the attack was caught off guard. I thought it was just an ordinary transport ship of the empire, and my own people, but I did not expect to open towards them. fire.

During the battle, Jiang Chen sent news that those mechas were secretly equipped with high-level listening devices. I am afraid that Rost had learned of the news when they first encountered the star robbers, so that battleship came so quickly, However, according to Rost's background, it is impossible to have such a warship.

And the adjutant under Yanuo also rebelled. Under the attack from inside and outside, the Dawn did not last long. More than 3,000 soldiers died tragically, and the warship was also smashed into pieces.

When his personal guards escorted Arno to leave the Dawn, he learned that the adjutant was the Second Prince's man, and that the battleship was also his force.

Fighting all the way from the fourth galaxy, there are fewer and fewer guards around Yano, watching his former companions and subordinates fall one by one in the pursuit, Yano's face is frosty.

For two whole months, the other party has been secretly chasing and killing them. The road back to the Emperor Star was extremely difficult. They once called for support, but the support person never showed up. The connection with the Emperor Star was also cut off, so they had to go around Go back through another channel.

Seeing that they were about to return to the Emperor Star, but the killers behind them were closely following them, but their weapons were not enough, Jiang Chen resolutely turned his head and let them go first, but at this time, only Yanuo was left beside him. There were less than ten people down.

Jiang Chen is a technician, and he was protected by his personal guards along the way. He struggled all the way down, and watched his friend get killed, but he was helpless. The Emperor Star was about to arrive, and he was not reconciled to the remaining people. Just being stopped and dying here, as long as there is one who can go back alive, he is worth it.

After Jiang Chen's mecha was smashed into pieces by the other party without hesitation, Lin Xia looked at the mecha fragments and a few limbs floating in the space, Lin Xia snatched the self-explosive weapon on the Gale mecha, and only said With one sentence, she rushed back with all her strength, and she was responsible for the latter, so she rushed towards the other party.

Attracting all the firepower of the opponent, after Lin Xia desperately killed the two people, seeing the general and the others were about to arrive, he directly started the self-destruct. Almost at the same time, Yanuo and the remaining guards set foot on the land of Emperor Star.

After returning to the Emperor Star, Rost and the second prince continued to act, and Arno fled for nearly three months. During this period, it was enough for them to destroy all the evidence.

It took Yanuo two full years to collect all the evidence with great difficulty. During this period, regarding Gu Ze, he only felt that Gu Ze was his responsibility at first, and he had to marry him.

But looking at Gu Ze who was waiting for him to come home every night, looking at him with bright black eyes, and talking to him in a soft tone, the housekeeper told him that sometimes Gu Ze waited for him very late to see if he would not come back. I went to bed now, Yano didn't know why, but he went back early and stopped staying out all night.

Faced with Gu Ze's careful flattery, Yanuo didn't feel it. The steward asked him for instructions, saying that Gu Ze wanted to learn hand-made, and Yano asked the steward to hire the best maker in Emperor Star.

In the end, the butler seemed to casually mention that Gu Ze wanted to wear a men's bracelet, but Yano lowered his eyes, showing no emotion.

That day Yano opened the bedside table and looked at the ugly red string inside. For the first time, he had the idea of ​​putting it on, but he finally closed the drawer and never opened it again.

Evidence was collected very slowly. With the second prince and Rost prepared, things were going very hard, and he couldn't be distracted.

The tragic death of more than 3,000 soldiers, the downfall of his personal guards, and finally the death of Jiang Chen and Lin Xia allowed him to return to Emperor Star. Yanuo told himself that as long as this matter is resolved, he will take matters related to Gu Ze seriously. consider.

Finally, from some clues, they found out that the Marquis of Ailan's family had a secret relationship with the Duke of Rost, and dug down along this line, and slowly collected favorable evidence.

But at this time, Gu Ze couldn't hold on anymore.

Gu Ze drew up the divorce agreement, and Yanuo knew about it immediately. After realizing that he had a different emotion, he was silent for a long time.

After Gu Ze drew up the divorce agreement, he didn't look for him, which made him feel a little lucky for no reason, and also had the certainty that Gu Ze couldn't do without him.

He knew that Gu Ze liked him very much, but he didn't respond to this liking.

Just when there was only one last step left, at most one month, when he could bring down the second prince and Rost, Gu Ze, who knew nothing, sent him a divorce agreement.

And at that time, it was also the time when he supervised Gu Ze the most closely, and he was forbidden to go out.

The second prince and his party fought back frantically after he got the evidence, wanting him to die desperately. Both the general's mansion and the duke's mansion had set up tight defenses.

But the second prince and his party, who were already crazy, took advantage of a gap in the general's mansion's defense, bought the killer's life with a lot of money, sneaked in, and wanted to kill him in one fell swoop when he returned home.

Gu Ze died from the bullet that was originally shot at him. At that time, Gu Ze was just in front of him. The killer was in the defensive team, very close. He didn't have time to protect Gu Ze. Gu Ze's fallen body.

That day Yanuo was covered in Gu Ze's blood. He never imagined that it would be like this when Gu Ze was held in his arms for the first time.

And when everything was settled, Yanuo stood in front of Gu Ze's tombstone, looking at the smiling young man in the photo with crooked brows and a dimple on the left, without any troubles.

Yano suddenly felt bored. He originally thought that he would have time to think about how to treat Gu Ze. Maybe it would be what Gu Ze expected. After thinking about it, Yano felt that the feeling was not bad.

But when he figured it out, he was able to take on that responsibility, but the person who was waiting for him at home was no longer there, completely disappeared from this world.

Of all Gu Ze's thoughts left to him, there was only that one red string, quietly placed in the bedside table.

On the day Gu Ze was leaving, he packed all his things, but the red rope was in his room, Gu Ze forgot.

Pulling open the bedside table, Yano looked at the ugly red rope, and his longing came surging.