Chapter 22 Won't you go back tonight?

Gu family.

Gu Fan held the Countess Beate's arm, and said in a sour tone, "Mother, that trashy boyfriend of Gu Ze can spend 30 million credits, this Baron Ibert is really rich.

" Not bad, because Gu Fan was too jealous, he didn't say it out. He also has a boyfriend, he is the first heir to the earl, and his status is much higher than that so-called baron. Thinking of this, Gu Fan has a little balance in his heart.

The Countess had a dissatisfaction on her face, why would that bitch's son find someone who liked him, and even paid 30 million to marry him, with this 30 million, that bitch Duan Yunhan would be even more favored by Gu Xian up.

It would be great if this man married her son, the countess thought, a calculating light flashed in her eyes.

Gu Ya is still reluctant to marry the Emperor Star. The pregnancy rate of women is generally higher than that of people, and the popularity in the Emperor Star is much better. A few days ago, there were direct descendants of the Marquis family who inquired about Gu Ya.

Gu Fan has a boyfriend and is also an aristocrat of Emperor Star. Gu Xiang does not have a boyfriend yet, but she is also reluctant to let Gu Xiang marry Emperor Star. What if her son goes out to suffer.

Moreover, if the baron treats Gu Xiang badly because of this calculation, she will not be able to help even if she is tortured when she goes to the third galaxy.

The countess thought about it for a while, and felt that it was not a good plan to marry her son to Layton. However, she was reluctant to part with her son, but it didn't mean that other people were unwilling to follow the baron who asked for 30 million.

———

The movie was very long, and it was not too early after watching it. Gu Ze made a meal with Layton at the hotel, including lunch and dinner.

Mainly he does it, and Layton is responsible for helping deliver dishes or washing dishes.

Gu Ze likes to have soup when he eats, so he looked in the refrigerator and saw that he was about to eat it later, and the broth was too late to stew, so he took a vegetable melon, which was slender and tender, this kind of vegetable melon was special Good for stews.

Four dishes and one soup came out of the pot, and the rice in the rice cooker was ready. Instead of eating in the restaurant, they still sat on the sofa, and the food was placed on the table in front of the sofa. The two ate together intimately.

Seeing that Layton's food was delicious, Gu Ze was relieved. After eating, Gu Ze saw that there was nothing left, and his eyebrows and eyes were crooked with a smile.

"Aren't you going back tonight?"

Gu Ze put the bowl into the dishwasher, and Layton's voice came from behind him.

Gu Ze: "!" It's not good to live together on the first day.

The next second, Gu Ze turned his back to Layton and whispered "Mmm", and after he finished speaking, he felt that he was too unreserved.

Standing behind Gu Ze, Layton's expression was as usual, very natural, but his Adam's apple moved and his hands were lightly clenched into fists, obviously his heart was not as calm as it appeared on the surface.

He came over to help Gu Ze put away the dishes, the two of them didn't say anything, but their actions were very tacit.

Suddenly remembered that he didn't bring any clothes, so he couldn't live here. For some reason, Gu Ze breathed a sigh of relief when he thought of this.

"I didn't bring any clothes, let's forget it tonight." Gu Ze said.

Layton was silent.

He obviously didn't say anything, but Gu Ze felt a very strong sense of loss from this man, so strong that he felt that he might have said something excessive.

I always feel that if there are furry ears on Layton's head, they must be drooping now, and Gu Ze is so cute by the picture he imagined.

Layton has a strong and handsome face, and with his fluffy ears, he must look good.

"Is it okay to buy it? There is a dryer, and it will be dried within a few minutes after returning." Layton's tone was full of discussion.

Gu Ze really couldn't refuse such a poor Layton, his voice was aggrieved, so Gu Ze had no choice but to nod.

——

Gu Ze who was sitting by the bed was extremely nervous, his mouth was a little dry.

In the evening, the two of them went to the mall and bought a lot of clothes, including underwear, pajamas, and home clothes, all for Gu Ze.

The shopping guide saw that Layton was generous, and enthusiastically recommended a lot of new small suits, dresses and the like. Seeing that Gu Ze looked good in them, Layton simply bought them all.

Gu Ze looked down at the cartoon pajamas on his body. There was a little yellow duck drawn on it. He didn't know what he was thinking at the time, so he picked it up.

Thinking he liked this one, Layton asked the shopping guide to put it on.

It's okay, this pajamas are very conservative, loose is a little loose, but the top and bottom pants cover him tightly.

He took a shower first, and after he came out, Layton went in. The bathroom in the hotel was not soundproof at all, and Gu Ze could hear the sound of water flowing.

The sound of water stopped suddenly, and Gu Ze became more and more nervous.

Hearing the sound of the door opening, Gu Ze turned his back to the bathroom door, not even daring to turn his head, his eyes wandering.

It's only past eight o'clock, and it's not time to go to bed, so why did he take a bath just now, Gu Ze felt regretful in his heart.

Lowering his head slightly and thinking wildly, Gu Ze only saw the hem of the white silk nightgown appearing in front of his eyes.

Layton was wearing slippers, revealing his slender and strong calves. The calves alone were much longer than Gu Ze's. When walking, he could see tight and smooth muscle lines, full of masculine strength and beauty.

Gu Ze's ears were burning, and he looked up at Layton. The nightgown was only tied with a belt, and it looked loose. The deep V-neck exposed a large chest, and there were no exaggerated muscles. However, the strength contained in Layton's body could not be tolerated. underestimate.

Layton's nightgown was worn very casually, and Gu Ze could vaguely see the traces of his abdominal muscles, which seemed to be eight yuan.

"Are you ready?" Layton's voice came from above his head with a smile.

Gu Ze's ears became hotter, he looked up at Layton and didn't know what to say for a moment.

"Go to sleep." Layton lifted the quilt, and after Gu Ze went to bed obediently, he went up too.

There was only one big thin quilt on the bed, and Gu Ze leaned away as far as possible with his back to Layton, but unexpectedly, Layton grabbed him with his long arms and carried him directly to the middle of the bed.

"It will fall over there," Layton said hoarsely.

Gu Ze was still in the posture with his back to Layton, being hugged tightly, and his back was pressed against Layton's ironed generous chest.

The two were very close to each other, Layton's physical changes were very obvious, Gu Ze couldn't ignore it even if he wanted to, so he had to move forward, trying to avoid it.

Layton hugged him so tightly that Gu Ze couldn't even move, so he had to obediently be hugged.

After a long time, Gu Ze whispered: "Uncomfortable."

After a pause, he blushed and said again: "I'm sick, it's uncomfortable."

Layton reluctantly kissed Gu Ze on the top of the head, and then he relaxed a little. Let Gu Ze avoid it.

Thinking about what the boyfriend guide said to give sweetness to the other party at the right time, Gu Ze also had his own thoughts in his heart. He wanted to catch Layton, and if he missed such a good partner, he would be gone.

He changed his position, turned around in Layton's arms, and lay face to face.

Seeing Gu Ze turn around, Layton couldn't help leaning over and slowly pecking on Gu Ze's lips, their breaths intertwined and they were very intimate.

Layton, who was kissing Gu Ze, froze, his Adam's apple moved, and the hand that was originally on Gu Ze's waist slowly turned down, holding Gu Ze's hand lightly.