3.Wrong Info

Devansh

I am looking at the scene unfolding through my tablet. But I am shocked to see Eshwar Rajput caring for someone else more than himself. He, who is so self-centered then why does he want to save someone else? Does he love her so much? Who is she? Who is Meera? I can't see her face due to the camera angle. Is she the weakness of Eshwar I am searching for?

"Who are you, Meera?" I asked myself as I leaned back on my comfortable CEO chair.

Whoever she is, she holds great importance in Eshwar's life. I have to find out more about her. I called my private investigator and asked him to find out more about her.

After two days he came to my office. He came in with a file in his hand and said that he bought the information I wanted. I asked everyone else in the conference room to leave us alone and gestured for him to speak after we were all alone.

He started his presentation.

"Meera Rajput, princess of Ajmer, only daughter of late. Rana Naithik Rajput and Rani Naina Rajput and the legal heir of all the properties of the Ajmer royal family. She lost both her parents in a car accident when she was 15 and from then her uncle i.e. step-grandson of her great-grandfather has become her guardian. She doesn't make many social appearances and Eshwar is rather particular and strict about her safety because of which he home tutored her. He celebrates her birthday for a whole week and that's when she meets the people. Her interests and behavior are very hard to find as she rarely made any appearances. One thing is for sure Eshwar cares for her more than his own children."

With this, he completed his presentation.

"Do you have her picture?" I asked him.

"No! I tried to get one but I failed to get one." He replied looking down. Of course, no one dares to look into my eyes and speak. But if she makes public appearances there must be a picture of her published somewhere, isn't it? And again, why am I so interested in seeing her?

I waved my hand dismissively and he left after bowing to me by joining his hands.

"So Meera is his sweet possession? I will snatch her from him and torture him. He will die every day seeing his favorite girl being treated like a servant by me." I said to myself with a smirk on my face.

"Sleep tight for today Eshwar! You won't be sleeping from tomorrow." I thought to myself.

Eshwar's POV:

To say I was scared yesterday would be an understatement. I was terrified. I got a call from Devansh's PA saying he wanted to meet me this morning. After what happened yesterday I don't want to enrage him again just in one day. So I agreed to meet him.

I reached his office. My hands are ice-cold and I am sweating profusely even when the AC is on. Soon his assistant led me to his cabin. There he is sitting like a devil he is with a stern expression on his face.

"Dev.. Devansh!" I called him. I didn't want to look weak but I couldn't hide my fear of calling his name.

"Let me come straight to the point Eshwar! I have two options for you. Either I will snatch away all your properties from you or you will give me your precious Meera." He said coming straight to the point.

Wait my precious Meera? When did that worthless woman become precious to me? And he is giving me a single option saying two. I will lose my property if I give him Meera and he will snatch my property if I don't give him Meera? What's with these bloody options? I asked myself. Then an idea popped into my genius brain. I controlled my grin as I didn't want Devansh to doubt me.

"You can have Meera! I can't bring everyone else on to roads for her and also I can't take care of my princess after you take my everything. It's better if she stays with you." I said with fake hurt on my face and tried my best to act like I was helpless and I didn't want to do it.

"I will inform you about the wedding dates." He replied in his normal cold tone.

I literally ran out of there as I was so scared of him.

I have to think of a plan to make Meera agree to get married and I have to send her security away if I have to make her feel helpless and vulnerable to agree to this marriage. I have to make sure Shikar will be not present in the palace for a week at least.

I made up a plan on my way back to home. I am just waiting for Devansh's confirmation of the dates so that I can put my plan into action. No mistakes should take place to ensure my safety and not to lose my property at any cost.

It's been a week since Devansh finally called and informed me that he wants to get married on Friday. It is Monday today.

I have to do four things.

1. Send Shikar away.

2. Send Manish and his wife away.

3. Send all the loyal people of Meera away from her.

4. Blackmail Meera to get married.

To fulfill my first goal I sent Shikar on a business trip to Paris. He didn't suspect it as he had to go on business trips quite often. As for my second goal I got Manish's daughter get hit by one of my trucks and his family had to go to Mumbai as his daughter stays there.

For my third goal I set few orphanages Naithik started on fire which made Meera order all her people to go there to take care of the people over there. Now my last goal is to make Meera agree to get married and make sure that she doesn't commit suicide which will give all my property to charity. I called Meera to my study.

"Come in," I said when I heard a knock at the door.

"Ji Kaka sa." She said bowing in front of me. The amount of satisfaction I felt when I saw the royal blood bowing to me can't be expressed in words.

"You are going to get married," I announced.

"No! You can't do this to me. I am not getting married." she yelled in reply. For a second I saw all her ancestors in her with her demanding aura. Now she is not the Meera who is bearing with me for the sake of her people. She is Princess Meera Rajput. But I have to do this to get the power I want. Meera's care and responsibility are her weaknesses and I am going to use them again as always.

"Keep your voice down!" I ordered her.

"No! You keep your voice and eyes down Mr. Eshwar. You are talking to Princess Meera Rajput!" She said in an ordering tone with fiery eyes which made me stand rooted to the ground. She pulled out the sword and kept it to my neck in the blink of an eye making me gulp. She is not the Meera who is bearing me for her people. She is Meera Naithik Raghuvanshi. The king whom everyone bows to. The ruthless ruler who can wage and win a war singlehandedly for his people.

"You know what I can do Meera!" I yelled regaining my posture. She didn't move and bit but her sword pressed more to my throat.

"What can you do? Remove my people? I can hire them next year when I get my authority back and I am sure my people can bear with it for a year." She announced to which I left a cruel laugh making her eyes go wide.

"They are not going to be fired, Meera! They will be KILLED!" I said.

"You... you can't do that!" She said stuttering. Her hands started to shiver and the sword moved away from my throat. I knew her weakness and that's her biggest minus. 

"I can!" I replied and forwarded my mobile to her which had a video of one of our factories where the workers were all locked and bombs were placed on all sides of the factory.

"How can you do that you moron?" She yelled at me breaking into tears. But those tears, they didn't look like tears of pain or helplessness. They are tears of anger and fury. Her eyes held the same fire though tears were spilling out of them and her posture remained the same, commanding.

"Stop this drama and get ready for marriage if you don't want all of them to die due to your stubbornness," I warned her and left from there in a hurry before she actually slits my throat in fury. Taming Meera was one of the hardest tasks in my plan. If not for that stupid promise she made to her father, she would have either revolted or run away. That promise is my safety guard which is saving me from her.