The Taste Of His Lips

The next day I met James back at the coffee shop. When I saw him, I ran into his arms and hugged him tight. He looked into my and I giggled. Instead of staying at the coffee shop, we around town tell each other about ourselves. I didn't have much to say, but he sounded interesting.

He got close to me and he grabbed my hand. My heart was pounding and I started to shake. "Lets go back to my place," he said. When we got back to his house, I was mesmerized by it. It was a two story and the outside of it was very beautiful. When we walked through the front door, I looked around his house and was interested. He had a large bookshelf with many novels. His kitchen was very decorative.

He took me to the living room and we sat on his couch and talked some more. He got up to do something in his room, while he was doing that, I took off my mask and fixed my hair. When he got back, I was shocked and tried to put back on my mask.

As he tried to look at me, I turned my face and started to cry. "What's wrong?", he asked in a low voice. "I'm hideous," I replied back in a troubled tone. He turned my head around and he stares deep into my eyes. "You look beautiful," he said. I couldn't help but smile. He leaned in closer and I put my hand on his. I leaned closer to him and then I could taste the sweetness of his lips on mine. He stopped and just smiled at me. "I'm sorry", he said. I took his hand placed it on my heart.

I looked into his eyes and kissed him. My heart raced. My whole body ignited and I grabbed his face and continued to kiss him. He stopped and he went down and he slowly kissed my neck. I bit my lips and breathed heavy. My whole body was tingling. I pulled him closer. His body was warm, but it felt nice. The smoothness of his skin drove me crazy. I ran my fingers through his hair and breathed deeply.