The Touch Of His Hand

His lips made my heart beat out of my chest. I stopped him and took off my shirt. I put his warm hand onto my breast. I looked deep into his gorgeous eyes, while biting my lip. The feeling of him made my body melt into his hands. I pressed his body against mine and ran my hand across his chest.

I pulled him in, I whispered in his ear and said "I'm in love with you and I love you." He took me to his bedroom and he took off his shirt. He had a thick six-pack and his chest was to die for. My tongue licked my lips and I pulled him in to kiss his soft lips.

He motioned his lips down my body and he started to kiss my chest. I breathed in deep and told him to not stop. I felt his warm tongue run across my stomach. His touch was making my hairs stand on end on the back of my neck.

He came back up to kiss my lips. He whispered in my ear, "I love you Tamayo." I grinned wide and kissed him deep. His tongue seeped it's way into my mouth. I didn't know what to think of it, but I loved it. His finger ran across my stomach and he grabbed my chest. I started to moan, his touch made my heart soar high.

I never felt like this before. His tongue started to lick my breast. I tried not to make a sound, but it felt so good I moaned. All of a sudden, I felt his hand go down my jeans. My body shook. I felt his fingers go inside me, I moaned deep and breathed hard. I played with his hair, it was soft like feathers.

He fingers moved deeper inside me. I moaned even louder. "Please don't stop", I said as I moaned, trying to get the words out of my mouth.