Scence one

Sonic felt himself waking up. "hes waking up!" a female voice said cheerfuly as sonic sat up.holding his head with his right hand,looking at the voice. her ears are shorter than in others. Princess Zelda is often shown as a beautiful and elegant princess, and thats who he was looking at. she is seen wearing a tiara with either a red, pink, or blue jewel in it. In some games, she also wears long gloves. The zelda he was looking at has a pink gem.The dress that she wore is  long with determinate colors, such as different tones of pink, white, and blue. Most of her dresses are shown with the Hylian Crest." Sit up slowly,are you in pain anywhere?" Zelda asked worried. "Im fine,thanks for worrying-uuuh" Sonic said as he extended his hand for a handshake but forgot her name as zelda shook his hand "Im princess zelda of the hyruel kingdom,but please.call me zelda." She introduced herself with a bright smile on her face. "and you are?" Zelda asked sonic,curios "im sonic,sonic the hedgehog! fastest thing alive!" he introduced himself as he shook zelda's hand back.

A little while later yelling was heard as a fiddler crab busted the walls of the castle as a poisonus purple zeti jumped down from it.He has Poisonous purple skin, three horns, two of them being bull horns, the center one being a Oni horn.Sonic Notice that he is taller then Zor but shorter then Zavok, wears Traje de Charro, but pants are diamond dust pants (Mondo) and hat is on back has a Skeleton guitar made out of orca bones he also had a Eye patch that has a Skull in the shape of his Logo.This was zycthe,a member of the deadly 7 as he approched zelda "Your the princess,right?" He asked her."Uhm,yea,why do ya ask-WOA-" zycthe picked her up over his shoulder as he leaped onto his fiddler crab,skully.

"your the one the boss wants.comon skully we got the fox and now its time to go!" Tails extended his hand to sonic "SONIC!" he yelled as sonic reached his hand out "TAILS!" it was to late,the fiddler crab had left.sonic fell onto his knees as he felt a hand being placed on his shoulder."Dont worry.We'll find a way,To save the day! That's who we are!" Knuckles said as he punched his fists together.Earning a smile out of sonic,playfully punching his shoudler.

"Yea,your right knux." He said as he turned to shadow,"shadow,you in for this rescue mission?" He said,earning a chuckle out of the black-furred hedgehog as he gave a small smile "This plan sucks." he said jokingly.the others cheered,agreeing with sonic's idea for a rescue mission. " "Well, he better stay out of our way. This hawk's HUNGRY FOR VENGANCE!"Jet yelled as he squints angrily.earning a smile out of wave and storm "Now THAT is a fight I'd watch!" Wave said with a smile on her face