honesty-chap 11

⚠ warnings: yelling, crying, and cursing enjoy my loves!

Previously in chapter 10....
"Make your choice y/n, me or him."

Chapter 11....

"Robin, I know your not about to make me fucking choose. This is so immature." Y/n speaks, then Robin's jaw clenches, as he scoffs, y/n chuckles.
"If your going to make me 'choose', Robin, it surely won't be your sorry immature ass. I'm not choosing you asshole."
With that, y/n walked out of the room, then the house. With Robin and Finn left in the room together awkwardly, Finn sighed.
"What is wrong with you Robin? You're acting crazy."
"ME? Your the one that kissed y/n after they CLEARLY established that they don't like you, and after you knew that we have something going on. So I think your the one acting crazy Finn." Robin half-yells. As Finn is getting ready to yell back, Robin speaks again. "Did y/n just leave..alone? Finn I know you know what I'm talking about." This time around, his tone was more cautious rather than angry. "What do you..shit. we have to go find them! I mean what if something happened to them?" Finn questioned, starting to panic.
"Let's just...go find them." Robin replied shakily. The two walked out of the house to find y/n, and when they found them a few blocks from robins house, they saw a van not too far behind them. Immediately, Robin sprinted as fast as he could towards y/n, not wanting anything bad to happen to the person that he loves. As he was only a few feet behind y/n he shouted to them,
"Y/N!! DONT TAKE ANOTHER FUCKING STEP!"
As he yelled that, the van came to a stop. He watched as the door of the van swung open and a pale-faced, brown haired man stepped out of the van with black balloons. When y/n saw the man, the started to walk towards Robin, not knowing who the man is. As the man starts to walk even quicker in y/n's direction, they start to run to Robin. By now, Finn had already caught up to Robin. When y/n reached the boys, they turned around in terror to see the same man standing only a few feet away from the three.
"Hi kids! Want a balloon?" The man started to make small talk with the teenagers. They all took that as a sign to start walking, no, jogging away from the man.as they reached Robin's house, something felt....off but y/n just couldn't put their finger on it. As they were about to walk into the door, everything went black.

End.

Hello loves!! I actually am kinda proud of this chapter, but I'm glad I had motivation to write. I'll try to finish 12/13 tmrw, but I can't guarantee anything. BYEEEE I LOVE YOUUU
-tobey☆~