make your choice-chap 10

Warnings: cursing and kissing and a lil bit of yelling.

"Y/n.....?" Finney mumbles awestruck at the person standing in front of him. "Hi...?" Y/n stuttered, standing up straight. "Um..I'm gonna let you guys talk..." Robin chuckled, slowly backing away from the two. As the silence became louder, y/n's eyes flickered to the ceiling, then to the floor, then back to Finney. "You and Robin huh?" Finn questioned, as he was slightly tearing up. "I don't know...I guess?" Y/n answered, already feeling bad for their friend. "Yeah um that's cool I guess..." Finn mumbled, a tear falling down his slightly pink face. As y/n just sat and watched their friend be upset, they hugged Finn. He almost immediately hugged back, crying into y/n. That's when Robin came out of the room to see Finn and y/n hugging. He felt....jealous. He shouldn't be jealous, Finn was his best friend for a while now. Finn would never try to steal y/n from him..or would he? As he watched the two from afar, he felt like shit. After a few minutes, Finn looked up at Robin, smiled and winked, then went back to 'crying'. Y/n let go first, and as they looked at Finn, he kissed them. Y/n immediately pulled away. "Finn- I..um.." y/n was damn near speechless. "Yeah sorry I just thought-" He was then cut off by Robin yelling. "Y/N WHAT THE FUCK" He yelled at y/n, assuming they were the one that leaned in. "Robin! It was me I swear I was the one that kissed them!" Finn panicked, knowing his tendencies. "Oh really Finn? Fuck you." Robin spat, walking over to y/n and snatching them away. "Robin, you can't just make y/n go with you, they could choose me." Finn groaned, rolling his eyes. "Is that so? Then y/n, it's up to you. Make your choice."

End

HEY YALL IM SO SORRY THIS WAS LATE IM JS HELLA BUSY I HAVE PHYSICAL THERAPY DANCE BAND DEBATE TEAM STUDENT COUNCIL AND BOXING BUT I LOVE YALL BYE

Word count: 360