-Goodbye My forest-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also how life going again bc mine is great 

Anyways back to the "YouTube video" Noah Schanpp said. Yes I watched Stranger things and I loved it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Neteyam POV:

After hearing mother and father talking saying we had to move, I was walking around until we saw the sky people ship approaching. Everyone was going to hide while some were turning off the fire or lights and then went to go hide. 

(nah dude I would just leave it on bc there is no way ima die from turning those off)

I hid with my family And we waited until they passed by bc if we went out their then we would have been seen and get kidnapped or worse killed.

(Ya not pointing out names............... Neteyam)

-couple minutes later-

It was some time we didn't hear them anymore so we just went back to how it was. My father told us to sleep early because we are going to go somewhere far to keep us safe. Tuk was complaining that she wasn't tired and didn't want to go to sleep.

(Tuk I love you but I am this close to throwing you out of the dam cave if you don't get your ass to that bed right now young lady YOU HEAR ME!?)

 Kiri just didn't want to go because her mother was here. Lo'ak just really didn't care, he was thinking maybe he'll find someone there.

(yeah that he is gonna fall in love at first sight when Tsireya went in the water and came out sewxy)

Me I was just obeying maybe I could find someone where we are going. Everyone went back to their tents to fall asleep. Tuk we were having trouble trying to put her to sleep but after 2 hours she fell asleep.

-Next morning

I woke up by Lo'ak shaking me rough."Lets go bro were leaving."he said" okay okay calm down and why shake me that rough!?" I said. " Bc i kept calling your name and i went to your tent and called you and you didn't answer so i thought something happened or you ......." He said. " you what?" I said. " Nevermind we have to go." He said and started to walk.

(He thought you got stabbed or shot and then died duhhhh)

"What could he mean you?" I left it out of my mind and walked out. Everyone was on their ikran ready to go and I got on mine. I saw mother crying while we were taking off. Father had a scar on his chest which meant that he is no longer the clan leader.

(so sad what my friend would say when its something not that sad dude AND No if my sibling woke me up like that this is me "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT I AM TRYING TO SLEEP IT IS 5 IN THE DAM MORNING! Well maybe not say the bad word but yeah)

While taking off we had to make sure that our surroundings were good because we didn't want the sky people attacking us. Once we didn't see any we stayed calm and was flying to the Metkayina clans

(Definitely not me looking around my surroundings to see if something is going to attack me or if my parents are around seeing I'm reading smut stories)

After some flying Tuk started."Are we there yet?" She asked"no not yet."Mother said. It looked like mother was about to turn the dragon around but she kept her cool. It kept going on until she was getting sleepy.

(Tuk again I love you but I am about to turn this ikran......oh you'll love that okay i'll throw you off instead would you like that)

She fell asleep in mother arms while me, Kiri, and Lo'ak were about to but we had to stay awake.

(Tuk looked so adorable when sleeping😻 AND rip Lo'ak ,Kiri, and Neteyam sleep😔)

The further we can't the more aggressive the waves were getting and dodging them so w wouldn't get knocked down by them but we were able to make it out safely without being hit.

We were flying for so long I almost passed out because I was so tired. Lo'ak and Kiri started to laugh but I hissed at them so they could shut up.

(No is not shut up to tell them to shut up is throw something at them are try to "attack" them so they can be quiet for once and not make fun of you from almost falling 100ft to your death)

I was going to pass out again until I heard Tuk say " is that it?" I simple woke up seeing a clear water with some creatures. It was so...... Beautiful. 

(Bro is looking Ao'nung right now but not his body he is thinking about riding Ao'nung stomachhhh ya definitely not his between leg ya definitely not I'm not dirty minded you guys are dirty minded not me bc I'm not pointing fingers so yall can't say I'm dirty minded if there ain't proof)

While looking around I saw a teal guy standing looking at us or maybe me? I couldn't bc his eyes looked like he was looking at me or my whole family but right now who cares, we finally made it here and we can finally get some rest after that longggggg fly from the forest to the sea clans.

(He is looking at you love first sight am I right<3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope y'all like my author notes I definitely didn't make some of them dirty jokes definitely didn't bc you don't have proof

So how life going right now.

 I'm Pansexual, I had figured it out now

I have a crush already bc who doesn't. 

If you watch stranger things you slay and if you didn't then you still slay bc everyone who reads this story slays a lot that they get married when they want to.

 In stranger things I think Max Mayfield is hot because she is beautiful and hot at the same time so who do you think is fine in stranger things.

 I feel like I am annoying your guys a lot so here I take you guys to the story byeeeeeeee

Word count:1009