Chapter- 30.

Continuation....

Someone knocked on the main door and Kyra opened the door and saw her mom, dad and Atul uncle. She knitted her brows why are they here??

Still She greeted them sweetly because she didn't want that Rakshit and his mom have any doubt on her.

From inside she was dieing seeing everyone because all supported her in blind revenge but no-one try to find truth except her mother.

She didn't know why but she started hating everyone including herself.

And now she got to know that today her so-called mother-in-law invited them for dinner.

Meanwhile Aarit drove to Rakshit's house but first he dropped kia at Tanvi's house while Kia is already asleep. So, Tanvi can handle her for one or two hours because Kia didn't leave him after his discharge.

Tanvi wants to ask where he is going? But didn't have the courage to see his face. It seems like he wants to kill someone.

While he went to Rakshit's house fuming in anger and knocked on the door vigorously.

Here, all of them stopped eating while listening to continuous knocks on the main door.

Kyra stood up and said that she is coming after checking who is there?

As soon as she opened the door, Aarit entered furiously and searched for Rakshit. Then, he directly went to the dining table and held him from behind and dragged him out in the living room.

Aarit gave him a hard punch on his face making him fall on the ground.

All members came running behind him and gasped seeing Rakshit on the floor while Aarit was beating him black and blue.

No one can understand what happened suddenly and why Aarit continuously started beating him.

Atul and Shekhar tried to stop Aarit. But they can't able to separate him.

"Teri himmat kaise hui meri beti ko nuksan pahunchane ki??" He roared while holding him from his collar and Rakshit was about to fell uncouncious but before he spoke from his filthy mouth

(how dare you try to hurt my daughter?)

"Meri himmat chodo...tumhari aukat bhi nhi hai mere samne khade hone ki...pahle khud meri biwi ka rape kiya ab mujh pe ye bekar ke ilzaam laga rha hai...kahi aisa toh nhi ki uss gandagi se Mann bhar gya aur ab tu khud maarna chahta hai" Rakshit said shocking everyone except Aarit and now Kyra too. Both knows he can do anything for his benefit.

(Give up my courage... you don't even have the status to stand in front of me... first you raped my wife and now accusing me for useless things. And who knows that maybe you fed up with your piece of shit and now himself wanted to kill her....tch poor little girl)

To be continued...

Please vote and comment💬 🤍✨

& Follow me✳️✳️✳️