Chapter - 41.

Continuation....

I don't want to admit but I want to stay with her too. Because I want my answers from her.

"Confused??" Abhishek asked me suddenly

"No, why will I ?" I said and he didn't said anything but smiled sadly why?

"You are going home?" Abhishek asked changing the whole topic

"Yes" I replied

"Then can you drop me at my house?"

"Ya ya sure" I said and we moved towards the exit while Kia is still on my shoulder.

"Can I hold her?" I looked at abhishek listening him and saw my car standing.

I settled on the driver seat giving Kia to him. He is beside me and Kia is holding his one finger so he was smiling brightly. And I don't like this because my baby is only my baby. I rolled my eyes and decided to focus on driving.

"Aarit your daughter is too cute" he said and looked at me.

"I know" I replied then I asked "have me met before?" Because he seems chill like he know everything about me.

"No...but you had saw me in Malhotra's office. I am a legal advisor and advocate by the way"

"Oo..ok"

"Aarit....." I looked at him when he took my name.

"I know Kyra is troubled you a lot and done all things to make your life hell but she was blind with her revenge"

"But she didn't listen to me once this can't be unintentionally....she should have listened to me for once" I said and he didn't speak any words further. He is just telling me the path of his home. I stopped the car infront of his home.

"Aarit...stay with us tonight, your bags are packed because you were going somewhere in the morning I guess right?"

"No no it's okay" It's weird that he was telling me to stay. We know each other??

Pov ends

"Please I insist" Aarit didn't protested further and nodded. He himself doesn't know why he didn't protest Maybe he felt affinity towards him that's why.

He went inside and Kia was still in Abhishek's arms. Vaibhavi opened the door and instantly recognised him that he must be Aarit and his baby Kia.

She served both of them dinner, but Aarit was tensed so he didn't eat properly which didn't go unnoticed by Abhishek.

After talking Aarit got to know that Abhishek is close to Kyra. But in mind Aarit was thinking what Kyra wants from him.

Meanwhile Abhishek thought Thank God Aarit and Kia is here with me otherwise I am sure Rakshit will try to harm him again.

To be continued...

Please vote and Comment & Follow me💗💗