Chapter - 45.

Continuation.....

"Kyra..how do you know all these?" Shekhar's voice cracked And She looked at Abhishek who played the recording infront all of them.

Kyra was already shifted in private ward so there is no one except her family, police and Abhishek.

Rakhi slapped Mohini hard listening her and her son's deeds.

"Ek aurat ho ke aap aisa kaise kar sakti hai??" And mohini didn't said anything.

(How can you do this when you herself a woman?)

Shekhar punched Rakshit on his face "how dare you? Tumhari himmat kaise hui meri beti ke sath aisa karne ki?"

(How dare you do this to my daughter?)

But Rakshit laughed and said "I wanted to take revenge on you all and see I am successful" Atul slapped him hard making him fall but police made him stand

"Kyu Kiya aisa tumne mere bete ke sath?"

(Why did you do this to my son?)

"You both are responsible for my father's death so I ruined your children for my revenge...now the score is equal Mr. Shekhavat" he shouted.

"Humne aajtak kabhi kisiko nuksan nhi pahunchaya hai...Toh humpe ye galat ilzaam na lagao" Shekhar said coming infront of him. And he laughed.

(We have never harmed anyone till this date...so don't make this false accusation against us)

"Accha...toh Manoj Kumar ko bhul gye? Tum dono ne hi mere dad ko mara hai....aur company ko do hisse mei baat liya.....phir mujhe kya Mila? Nothing" He screamed and Shekhar and Atul both looked at each other and tried to remembered him.

(So, you forgot Manoj Kumar?? Both of you killed my dad...and divided the company into two....then what did I get?)

(Atul was the most successful businessman in his time and Shekhar & Manoj were major shareholders and friend. But Manoj was died in an accident.

Atul and shekhar both didn't know that Rakshit was his son. Mohini took the golden chance to instigate her own son against Atul and Shekhar. When Atul rejected her marriage proposal years ago because of Aarit. She has been behind him for many years.)

"We didn't do anything to Manoj(Raghav's dad) that was a car accident in which we lost our friend. And we both didn't know that you were his son" Atul said but Shekhar was fuming in anger and listening to all this because his daughter didn't deserve this. She is suffering because of him but Rakshit smirked

"I will never let Kyra free from me. You all are just...." Rakshit was speaking but Shekhar punched him without letting him complete, and Rakshit feels dizzy.

Kyra's eyes were teary. She held his collar "divorce papers are already signed and very soon we will get divorced and your deeds help me a lot to get rid of you" she shouted then started breathing heavily due to extreme pain in her back.

"Take them both out of here" Atul said and the constable dragged them while he was saying he will come back soon.

Shekhar hugged her slowly and she cried

"Aarit..." Rajesh moves towards him but he showed him his shivering palm.

"Don't...don't you all dare to see me with those pity eyes"

"No Aarit....."

"No don't call my name...you didn't trust your own blood but him.....so congratulations you all have successfully broken me, and now I don't want any relation with you all" all are having tears in their eyes, Aarit moves towards Kia...but Kyra came infront of him while joining hands.

"I know I don't deserves your forgiveness but...

To be continued.....

Please vote, comment and follow💗💗