Author's Notes

This book was unpublished in Wattpad on May 31, 2024. Starting June 1, 2024, it is exclusively available for loan through the Kindle Unlimited library or to purchase on Amazon as an ebook, paperback, or hardcover. I will leave up the chapters so you can leave/read the comments and view the photo collages and bonus stories.

* Thoreau is a companion book to Posy, the first book in the world of Five Fangs.  

* Thoreau Jones is the main character, and the reader will primarily follow him on his journey. However, several other characters' points of view are included as they tell their own stories.

* Includes profanity and very detailed intimate scenes, hence the mature tag. Not for readers under 18!

*Includes many triggering subjects, and reader discretion is advised as chapters DO NOT have warning labels. Topics include, but are not limited to, mental, emotional, and physical abuse; learning healthy eating habits after being starved; forced confinement; and self-harm.

* Character pictures and collages are included for reference, but readers are invited to imagine the characters however they wish. All images are from Pinterest; I did not take any of them or claim to own them.

*Free of sexual violence, cheating, and love triangles. Thoreau is mostly old-fashioned romance, fluff, loyal mates, and happily ever afters with a bit of drama thrown in.